upload_2018-11-5_9-28-49.jpeg

upload_2018-11-5_9-29-14.jpeg

El Chapos ting :banderas:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Free him ASAP

@Geeljire sanbuur @Geeljire lotus @AarHawd_7 @Gucci mane @Jerome in the house
@R.Kelly @yaanyuur @Basra

My nigga dindu nuffin, @Jerome in the house i know you live in Texas. You close to the border ? Have you sampled some of El Chapos finest? :westbrookswag:
Wallahi if I was one of the jurors I would have said not guilty. I wouldn’t even show up to the case if I had the opportunity to escape.

Imagine walking into jury duty and seeing el chapo.

Jurors gonna be getting killed

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
The dude used to buy bricks for $1000, the same brick when they reach America or Europe they are worth nearly $30k each. Imagine the money the guy is sitting on, but hes in American jail and never coming out

Atleast hes kid and wifey are enjoying the wealth

Wallahi if I was one of the jurors I would have said not guilty. I wouldn’t even show up to the case if I had the opportunity to escape.

Imagine walking into jury duty and seeing el chapo.

Jurors gonna be getting killed

They’re saying the trial is so expensive because damn near every witness has to be put under witness protection program given a new name and identity and moved to a different state. The witness pool is so large because they want to be able to conceal the actual witnesses and make sure they don’t get killed before testimony . Sticky situation I don’t even know if I’d show up for my jury duty I’d be like f*ck that just send me to jail for a little :drakelaugh:do my little time and go back to my normal life as a non snitch .

The dude used to buy bricks for $1000, the same brick when they reach America or Europe they are worth nearly $30k each. Imagine the money the guy is sitting on, but hes in American jail and never coming out

Atleast hes kid and wifey are enjoying the wealth

He’s probably the richest man alive right behind Vladimir Putin. His cartel is still shipping tons of coke across the border till this day

Freeee El Chapo the Pablo Escobar of today.

But I’d rather die then serving time in an American prison wallahi
I heard about this one farax in San Diego serving a ten year sentence for a crime he didn't commit. His family is trying to get him freed since he was falsely convicted, but the American justice system is shit. Cops and prosecutors don't give a f*ck, they just want to lock people up regardless if they've done anything or not.
:kanyehmm:
Anyway, the guy says that prison is a scary place and that the men rape each other all the time in there. At that moment I found out all the shit that they say about prisons in movies and shows is all real. I then vowed to never break the law in my life.
:nahgirl:

I heard about this one farax in San Diego serving a ten year sentence for a crime he didn't commit. His family is trying to get him freed since he was falsely convicted, but the American justice system is shit. Cops and prosecutors don't give a f*ck, they just want to lock people up regardless if they've done anything or not.
Anyway, the guy says that prison is a scary place and that the men rape each other all the time in there. At that moment I found out all the shit that they say about prisons in movies and shows is all real. I then vowed to never break the law in my life.

It’s even worse if you get put in a Federal or Private Prison. Federal prisons house the worst of the worst offenders and federal prison you have to do at least 80% of your time. If you get just 1 year you do the full year , anything above that it’s 80%. State prisons let you out earlier with good behavior and shit. Private prisons are the worst those are the for profit prisons that have deals with local law enforcement department to lock poor and colored people up for no reason. The private prisons get paid and the cops get a kickback of some funds

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
They’re saying the trial is so expensive because damn near every witness has to be put under witness protection program given a new name and identity and moved to a different state. The witness pool is so large because they want to be able to conceal the actual witnesses and make sure they don’t get killed before testimony . Sticky situation I don’t even know if I’d show up for my jury duty I’d be like f*ck that just send me to jail for a little :drakelaugh:do my little time and go back to my normal life as a non snitch .
Imma need a good couple million and a home in the mountains of himalyas for me to consider snitching on el chapo fam.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Wallahi America is one crazy place I dont even understand how people have the balls to become criminals in America. A simple cocaine charge can get u locked for 20 years are you mad long live Europe

It’s even worse if you get put in a Federal or Private Prison. Federal prisons house the worst of the worst offenders and federal prison you have to do at least 80% of your time. If you get just 1 year you do the full year , anything above that it’s 80%. State prisons let you out earlier with good behavior and shit. Private prisons are the worst those are the for profit prisons that have deals with local law enforcement department to lock poor and colored people up for no reason. The private prisons get paid and the cops get a kickback of some funds
Oh definitely. The federal prisons here in California are known for mass rioting. They're all out in the desert too, where you'll be surrounded by fucking MS-13 gang members who'll shank you without a moment's hesitation. I would never want to be somewhere like that. This justice system is on par with a third world nation. America is kinda a shithole sometimes if you think about it.
:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending