Eithopia is trying disband Liyu police

reer

VIP
That's why I suggest a return of dictatorship. Somalis cannot do well underneath democracy and we have achieved our greatest under dictatorship which was GOOD.
cuba is doing better under a communist dictatorship (relaxed nowadays) than other latin countries. their hawkish policies prevent their country being raped by outsiders. somalis need a dictatorship that bans most major foreign companies from raping the country. if we have deemocracy that means every 4 years the white man gets try to have a foothold.

Well, that is your opinion. I'm just informing what is coming and what is inevitable. The days of Liyu police in all states are numbered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you abyssinian mongrels of the white man want to go back to your past time of murder and pillaging. i hope you and your ilk are slapped by sudan.

Amhara Liyu Polis and paramilitaries are close to half a million and are well armed.

OromoLiyu Polsi and paramilitaries are also close to half a milliona and are well armed.

ENDF has never been known to protect Somalis in the region and always sided with miltias and at times the militias would drag somali civilians fromENDF bases they seek protection and kynch them or burn them alive.
ENDF did not protect Somalis in oromia and were actually assisting qerro and watching and enjoying somali civilians been brutally killed.The same happened in Sitti and the ENdF sided with Afar liyu polis when Somali Liyu polis started protecting its civilians.
Imaginr the masscre of somali citizens in Sitti by Afar it was Somali Liyu Polis that were held responsible and almost 7 high ranking Somali Liyu Polis were jailed for it. While nothing happened to Afar lIyu Polis who still are harrassing Somali civilians.

Also ENDF in Jigjiga and DDS are known to loot and confiscate cargo goods in trucks that have paid their taxes and claim they are under investigation and they would divert it to their bases and help themselves with the goods.

People in Ethiopia join ENDF so that they can be sent to Somali kilil and become wealthy after serving few years through stealing hard earned Somali wealth.This is banditry.

Because theybwant somalinregionntonbe in perpetual vicious cycle.

I see through these snakes, Oromo and Afar were never our allies, they took dir daba and Somalis are still sleeping. Horta what is it with Somalis calling everyone their brothers? Shit is mad cringe, these people have no problem burning our own children alive, they are a existential threat.

Amhara Liyu Polis and paramilitaries are close to half a million and are well armed.

OromoLiyu Polsi and paramilitaries are also close to half a milliona and are well armed.

ENDF has never been known to protect Somalis in the region and always sided with miltias and at times the militias would drag somali civilians fromENDF bases they seek protection and kynch them or burn them alive.
ENDF did not protect Somalis in oromia and were actually assisting qerro and watching and enjoying somali civilians been brutally killed.The same happened in Sitti and the ENdF sided with Afar liyu polis when Somali Liyu polis started protecting its civilians.
Imaginr the masscre of somali citizens in Sitti by Afar it was Somali Liyu Polis that were held responsible and almost 7 high ranking Somali Liyu Polis were jailed for it. While nothing happened to Afar lIyu Polis who still are harrassing Somali civilians.

Also ENDF in Jigjiga and DDS are known to loot and confiscate cargo goods in trucks that have paid their taxes and claim they are under investigation and they would divert it to their bases and help themselves with the goods.

People in Ethiopia join ENDF so that they can be sent to Somali kilil and become wealthy after serving few years through stealing hard earned Somali wealth.This is banditry.

because they somalis as an existential threat. We invaded them in the past. the somalis in somali are the untouchables, fifth column.

every time the regime is facing issues it likes to exert it control on the somalis to prove a point to the rest.

because they somalis as an existential threat. We invaded them in the past. the somalis in somali are the untouchables, fifth column.

every time the regime is facing issues it likes to exert it control on the somalis to prove a point to the rest.
We never invaded them.
These colonial boundaries are fake.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The Liyu wasnt created for fun and wasnt Meles idea of state autonomy but rather to suppress them.

Prior to the Liyus formation in 07’ militias were far more effective at guerilla insurgencies and land grabbing. They are getting rid of Liyu but will ultimately bring back the same thing rebranded with more of a centralized command.

Why not focus on quelling OLA, TDF and Sudanese forces that are actual national threats? Somali region is peaceful, your priorities don't make sense.

You are not reading my post but that of the crazy weirdo who thinks everything in Ethiopia revolves around Somali :ftw9nwa:. Good luck following him!

No they will not be disbanded.
Only Somali liyu polis will be disbanded and wil be looting centre( Walmart) for ENDF to help themselves.
Abye has lost the Amhara state.No Amhara Liyu would disband when they are facing extinential threat from Sudan,Oromo and Tigray.

No Oromo Liyu Polis would disband when they are facing extinential threat from Amhara.

Both Amhara & Oromo Liyu polis are close to half a million if not and are very powerful also add the volunteers and other paramilitaries not registered as Liyu polis.

The Somali Liyu Polis is probably under 40K or merely 20K.
The moment Somali Liyu Polis is disbanded.
Afar will start claimming more land,while Oromo will be curving out more land from Moyale and Amhara will be running Jigjiga like its little Bahir dar.

We well know how useless and biased ENDF is agaisnt Somalis and how they always conspired with oromos militia and afars militia in looting and destroying somali properties and killing civilians.

The IC has advised Abye to stop the sham elections and start a peace process that will de escalate the current situation in Ethiopia which is dire and which the Chief of Justice Jula said that the Ethiopia is at risk of disintegrating.

So the 20K Somali Liyu police is all about what Ethiopia is concerned? The delusion is real :ftw9nwa:! In fact the real threats to the federal government are the Amhara and Oromia Liyu police, now that the Tigray Liyu police is dismantled. Somali Liyu police is not a threat at all. The new study aims to avoid ENDF fighting a highly militarized Liyu police like Tigray again. Amhara and Oromia regions may resist but mark my word every Liyu police will be dismantled without any exception.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
foh i aint no xabashi. go munch on raw meat if you want in hargeysa.
I'm not saying now but Xabashi was originally a word to describe Horners. Now it has changed to mean Habeshas

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
So the 20K Somali Liyu police is all about what Ethiopia is concerned? The delusion is real :ftw9nwa:! In fact the real threats to the federal government are the Amhara and Oromia Liyu police, now that the Tigray Liyu police is dismantled. Somali Liyu police is not a threat at all. The new study aims to avoid ENDF fighting a highly militarized Liyu police like Tigray again. Amhara and Oromia regions may resist but mark my word every Liyu police will be dismantled without any exception.
You come in when there's anything about Ethiopia or anyone that insulting your country, Habesha woman are more loyal to their ethnicity and country than BLM XALIMOS, I can respect that :salute:

Last edited:
No one said 20K somali nliyu can capture Addis Ababa.
But 20K somali liyu is highly trainned than the other Liyu Polis in Ethiopia and can be useful in preventing conflicts at the border as they are a deterrent against armed militias supported from Addis ababa.
We well know ENDF doesnt care about somalis and was transporting afar militia and pretecting them while they were carrying out destruction in weseern sitti.

Also the war in Tigray happened when the highly trainned Northern command defected to TPLF and made up of a quater of ENDF.So it wasnt ENDF fighting TPLF liyu polis but also highly trained divisions of a rogue ENDF( Northern Command).

Then we have Amhara lIyu Polis, they will never put down their weapons as the ENDF is too weak to disarm Amhara Miltias who are more powerful and have local support base.

Maybe a chunck of Oromo Liyu Polis will be disarmed and majority might end up joining OLA.
The Somali Liyu Polis will be the first to be disbanded as Jigjiga regime supporrts this.

This will bring about insecurity in the region especially the region will be susceptible to attacks from Afar,Oromos and ENDF( who are in for the loot because they believeuts ok to since they are somalis) another danger is AS might cross over and carry attacks which will give ENDF the upper hand to further target somalis.

So the intention is to disarm the somali liyu so that the somali region transcends into anarchy.You cant bring in ex afar, ex oromo, ex Amhara Liyu polis and ask them to keep peace in Somali Kilil they will only loot and cause terror to the somali citizens.

Also Abye is too weak to implement the disarmament of Liyu Polis across the country but the target is somalis.
Because thebonly place that is peaceful in Ethiopia after Addis Ababa is the Somali Kilil.

Trending