Eithopia is no longer an enemy but Kenya is

Kenya since the maritime issue has been nothing but aggressive hostile threatening state.

They want to destabilise the government in Mogadishu that took the Au, the EU, the Americans and everyone alot to get behind.

Kismayo and madobe is the vehicle. I wish people dropped the qabyalad issue. To the Kenyan it doesn't matter if you are hawiye or darood.

You are a somali who needs to be ruled over

EVERY COUNTRY HAS ITS AGENDA

As long as people understand this you can filter out and ask themselves

WHICH COUNTRY AGENDA ALIGNS WITH SOMALIA AGENDA ?

Currently Ethiopia agenda aligns with Somalia BUT IT MIGHT NOT IN THE FUTURE.

Currently Kenya agenda doesn't align with Somalia BUT IT MIGHT IN THE FUTURE.

These things change and being nimble is important.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
EVERY COUNTRY HAS ITS AGENDA

As long as people understand this you can filter out and ask themselves

WHICH COUNTRY AGENDA ALIGNS WITH SOMALIA AGENDA ?

Currently Ethiopia agenda aligns with Somalia BUT IT MIGHT NOT IN THE FUTURE.

Currently Kenya agenda doesn't align with Somalia BUT IT MIGHT IN THE FUTURE.

These things change and being nimble is important.
Which country poses an existential threat to Somalia's territorial integrity?

Which country poses an existential threat to Somalia's territorial integrity?

I mean both countries already have Somalia Territory but currently its without a doubt Kenya as they could lose anything upwards of $30 Billion if they lose ICJ case and international companies pull out. and not to mention the money they already got for the exploration right million +

Eithopia and the promo need somalia if they want to maintian power in Ethiopia.

Kenya is using somali speaking Kenyans to unsettle jubbaland.

What's clear is that the somali speaking kenyans are the biggest threat

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Kenya since the maritime issue has been nothing but aggressive hostile threatening state.

They want to destabilise the government in Mogadishu that took the Au, the EU, the Americans and everyone alot to get behind.

Kismayo and madobe is the vehicle. I wish people dropped the qabyalad issue. To the Kenyan it doesn't matter if you are hawiye or darood.

This is what I am saying, this fight is bigger than qabiil.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Lol Kenya just wants our oil and a buffer zone while the Ethiopians won't rest until Somalia is a footnote in the history books.

We can ward of the Kikuyus with a single hand so they'll never turn into a threat.

You think an oromo Ethiopian president is on our side?

This guy secretly works for the tplf our old enemies.

southside

Hiiraan
Eithopia and the promo need somalia if they want to maintian power in Ethiopia.

Kenya is using somali speaking Kenyans to unsettle jubbaland.

What's clear is that the somali speaking kenyans are the biggest threat
somali speaking kenyans in jubbaland? how many of them are there?

Lol Kenya just wants our oil and a buffer zone while the Ethiopians won't rest until Somalia is a footnote in the history books.

We can ward of the Kikuyus with a single hand so they'll never turn into a threat.

You think an oromo Ethiopian president is on our side?

This guy secretly works for the tplf our old enemies.

These young kids don't know the conquest of Ahmed Gurey and 77 war will always be in the minds of the amxaara.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)

You get it sxb.

So Ethiopia will help fight Kenya to safeguard Somalia against kenyan claim to the Somali waters.

Is that the narative you are trying to sell?

I dont think so, the main issue for ilkoya.r is to remove Ogaden militia from Kismaayo with the aid of Ethiopia in return Ethiopia rans the Kismaayo port.

Xaasid.com

My personal view is, if I can personally be enriched by the oil, I believe Somalia should have it. Otherwise, I'd give it to Kenya.

"Ethiopia is our friend"
tenor (14).gif

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I was thinking maybe this is what Somalia needs, a common enemy. But then I remembered our 68 IQ, they will probably just use our own people against us :francis:imagine Kenyans outsmarting us :meleshame:

Trending

Latest posts