Either i am weird or they are weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
So I went to dinner with my two aunts last night. (This is after Afur of course, for all those Ramadhan fasting cops)

Me and my aunts were eating luxuriously in this low dim light Italian restaurant, chit chatting and suddenly the table next to us sat two white men and an older heavier woman. Later with careful ease dropping I learned it was two brothers and their mother. There was tension in the air, which made my spirits puck up and listen.

Basically to shorten the long juicy drama, the two brothers were arguing about a girl and the mother was playing referee. The older brother was mad. He was dressed very well, and the younger brother dressed casual in jeans. The older brother said "Why did you steal my girl friend from me? U knew she was the one for me. I loved her"

And the mother would intervene and say, "Oh come now, lets not start about that "

and the younger brother casually said

" Bro, she is not worth it. She is trash but I have to admit she is good in bed"

So I was left there not preoccupied about these dumb brothers and their mother, but intrigued by the mystery woman causing this drama. How does her brain work?

And here comes my weirdness. Instead of focusing at the surface drama before me, I want to go deep, and psycho analyze a woman who is not present. (I guess my nosiness is unsatisfied? I want to consume everything?)

Why do women like Jerks??? Is the laws of Sexual attraction formula Jerks = good in bed? And is being good in bed the only thing good in a relationship?

We constantly watch romantic movies, and the girls always ends up with the "one"! Love and romance is fussed about. We never see reality in romantic movies. The reality of the girl being thrown like a doll in the bedroom by a smoking cigar jerk, and then she runs to her nice guy who shops sexy shoes for her and gently kisses her feet.

What ya think?

Why did even eat the apple .

Satan was packing package...if u know what I mean

This conversation sounds fake lol.

But it happens bc she wanted them both in different ways. A lot of times you don’t find the right stuff in one person. There’s been several times, including now, where I’ve wanted to squish several ppl into one “perfect” being, or have been into two people at once, even three, though there’s usually one that stands in a way that holds more value.

Probably, in a word, it’s greed. Or lust.

That is literally how I feel atm. I think back to every guy i've dated and there were always elements that I liked about them and parts that I found to be rather problematic. The perfect man will have all of their good traits squashed in to one.

It's because a women's natural animal instict yearns for a jerk. He's dominant, agressive, unyeilding, possessive and therefore has more chances of surviving. She wants him not to help her survive since men like us will not stict around. She wants him simply to reproduce in hopes that her offspring will posses those traits as most people are born with this. Hence they marry and live with less dominant men as they willing stay and help nurture the offspring. Often times this is why women cheat. They carry the child of the Savage for his genes and convince the simp he is the father so he can nurture the child.

I think its more the excitement and charisma tbh that comes with F boys.

VixR

Veritas
That is literally how I feel atm. I think back to every guy i've dated and there were always elements that I liked about them and parts that I found to be rather problematic. The perfect man will have all of their good traits squashed in to one.
Isn’t that right. But I have uniquely (I hope not) fucked/bizarre problem rn. I’ll dm you lol.
U r right, we like perfection. We want a nice guy wrapped in a jerk bedroom?
Sounds about right. Not a jerk in the bedroom, energy and adventurous. And smart. And sexy.

But two brothers. I mean, ffs that is whole level of tacky.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It's because a women's natural animal instict yearns for a jerk. He's dominant, agressive, unyeilding, possessive and therefore has more chances of surviving. She wants him not to help her survive since men like us will not stict around. She wants him simply to reproduce in hopes that her offspring will posses those traits as most people are born with this. Hence they marry and live with less dominant men as they willing stay and help nurture the offspring. Often times this is why women cheat. They carry the child of the Savage for his genes and convince the simp he is the father so he can nurture the child.

I think this theory is way over analysed and it's usually pushed by Incels/MGTOW's. No offence to you bro. It's not reflective of society today.

"Jerk" men don't have better chances of "survival". We are humans, not animals. Infact they have less of a chance because they are less likely to make legit money or stay out of trouble. They aren't necessarily better in bed either. That is a popular myth. Sex has everything to do with physical health and an intuitive mind. Where i'm from, roadmen don't even kiss girls let alone satisfy women. They'll take brain and wack her out for a few mins cos they think women aren't clean and they got £££ on their mind.

Girls that sleep with fuckboys are of two types. The first is the clout chaser - she sleeps with rappers, trappers etc because of an image. She wants to be flown around and checking into expensive hotels, if she's lucky she might even make a bit of money. These girls grew up with severe daddy issues and insecurities. They are broken women and no amount of designer clothe wear will hide that.

The second type is the social media consumer. She sees her friends and ppl online all talk about their ex's and how much of a d.ick he was. It's like they're almost jealous of the dramatic experiences they've seen others go through. So they decide to deliberately get with trashy guys in their late teens and early twenties, spending years putting up with the guy who smokes an ounce of weed a day and skips his lectures. Just so they can break up and tweet "I only have God and gym in my life".

I think this theory is way over analysed and it's usually pushed by Incels/MGTOW's. No offence to you bro. It's not reflective of society today.

"Jerk" men don't have better chances of "survival". We are humans, not animals. Infact they have less of a chance because they are less likely to make legit money or stay out of trouble. They aren't necessarily better in bed either. That is a popular myth. Sex has everything to do with physical health and an intuitive mind. Where i'm from, roadmen don't even kiss girls let alone satisfy women. They'll take brain and wack her out for a few mins cos they think women aren't clean and they got £££ on their mind.

Girls that sleep with fuckboys are of two types. The first is the clout chaser - she sleeps with rappers, trappers etc because of an image. She wants to be flown around and checking into expensive hotels, if she's lucky she might even make a bit of money. These girls grew up with severe daddy issues and insecurities. They are broken women and no amount of designer clothe wear will hide that.

The second type is the social media consumer. She sees her friends and ppl online all talk about their ex's and how much of a d.ick he was. It's like they're almost jealous of the dramatic experiences they've seen others go through. So they decide to deliberately get with trashy guys in their late teens and early twenties, spending years putting up with the guy who smokes an ounce of weed a day and skips his lectures. Just so they can break up and tweet "I only have God and gym in my life".

All jerks aren't drug dealers and street nigqas. A jerk is more likely to get a promotion at work than a simp because the simp isn't manly enough to demand it even tho he is most suited for the position. In short a jerk has a " by any means necessary" mindset that allows him to succeed. He'll betray his own mother. A simp has empathy and has a "do the right thing" approach to life. In a kill or be killed situation a simp will shoot a home invader in the leg rather than the head because "all life is precious". A jerk will take three head shots and empty the invader's pockets before calling the police.

download.jpeg
That's the type of relationship Somali women want with Somali men. And it'll never happen.

All jerks aren't drug dealers and street nigqas. A jerk is more likely to get a promotion at work than a simp because the simp isn't manly enough to demand it even tho he is most suited for the position. In short a jerk has a " by any means necessary" mindset that allows him to succeed. He'll betray his own mother. A simp has empathy and has a "do the right thing" approach to life. In a kill or be killed situation a simp will shoot a home invader in the leg rather than the head because "all life is precious". A jerk will take three head shots and empty the invader's pockets before calling the police.

That is very simplistic. In the long run, male or female, wholly selfish people don't fare well, especially in relationships. As humans we are social animals, therefore having an overally individualistic approach to people backfires.

Last edited:
Oh really :dabcasar:

You get men in this world who have mastered the art of being respectful, but also dominant.

The whole jerk/simp theory is something peddled by MTGOW, a group of angry men that have no redeeming qualities, yet feel entitled to female attention. Embarrassly, the whole crying like a toddler because so called 'nice guys' are not getting women is laughable, because many of those self proclaimed nice guys are just creeps, who think women should throw themselves at them just because they come across as polite, despite being just as misogynistic or if not worse than the supposed 'jerk'.

I find incels and MTGOWs fascinating, they are a group that hate, yet intensely desire women.Furthermore, despite, preaching the idea that men shouldn't care/ give women attention, their whole existence is about talking about women and getting women.

Last edited:
You get men in this world who have mastered the art of being respectful, but also dominant.

The whole jerk/simp theory is something peddled by MTGOW, a group of angry men that have no redeeming qualities, yet feel entitled to female attention. Embarrassly, the whole crying like a toddler because so called 'nice guys' are not getting women is laughable, because many of those self proclaimed nice guys are just creeps, who think women should throw themselves at them just because they come across as polite, despite being just as misogynistic or if not worse than the supposed 'jerk'.

I find incels and MTGOWs fascinating, they are a group that hate, yet intensely desire women.Furthermore, despite, preaching the idea that men shouldn't care/ give women attention, their whole existence is about talking about women and getting women.

My explaination is based purely on my experience. Idk what mgtw means yet and I really don't have any intentions of googling it. At the end of the day anyone who spends significant time on judging or venting about other people are worthless. I have never felt inclinded to shame a women for her lifestyle simply because I don't have a sister, mother, or daughter. I DON'T CARE. At the end of the day everyone is just another being on this rock and as long as you don't get in my way, we're good. From your explanation of a mwtg, I think they need to adopt this approach to life.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My interest in shows is surprisingly broad. I like all types of shows as long as it is good.

And on the subject of your mind. I'm currently writing an essay giving the rough estimation of the brains that has most members puzzled on here.

The piece will be titled: "Basra: the Somali Entrepreneur of the Soul Reading Industry."

Ya think i am a soul reader??? U darn right i am! lol

By the way. i just re-watched big little lies season one again. Great show to watch if u want entertainment @Whimsical fanatic

Small beautiful eyes? Huuno. that's why u r a virgin incel. Wear some sun light shade glasses and hide those beautiful small indo yeer eyes. U need to be proud of your big head. and baldness. It shows u a thinker. Think your way through marrying soon. Dont pick an Ciise or Gaadubirsi. Pick something total different. Like an Ogaden.

interesting, agah, huuuno @Basra , why do you advise him to avoid ciise or gadabursi and pick an Ogaden?

So I went to dinner with my two aunts last night. (This is after Afur of course, for all those Ramadhan fasting cops)

Me and my aunts were eating luxuriously in this low dim light Italian restaurant, chit chatting and suddenly the table next to us sat two white men and an older heavier woman. Later with careful ease dropping I learned it was two brothers and their mother. There was tension in the air, which made my spirits puck up and listen.

your really good at story telling, consider wiring books/short stories,

are they somali? cadan?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
interesting, agah, huuuno @Basra , why do you advise him to avoid ciise or gadabursi and pick an Ogaden?

Alpha

Because i believe his natural disposition of being gaalo like slash Pagan wanna be, an Ciise wife or Gadubirsi wife will be unwise as they act like French gaalo. He needs a dumb submissive religious wife, and Ogaden usually have these women in abundance. Not to mention they are pretty too

Alpha

Because i believe his natural disposition of being gaalo like slash Pagan wanna be, an Ciise wife or Gadubirsi wife will be unwise as they act like French gaalo. He needs a dumb submissive religious wife, and Ogaden usually have these righteous women in abundance. Not to mention they are pretty too

nothing wrong with being submissive, every red blooded man wants a wife that is religious, pure, submissive and if she is pretty, then he has hit the jack pot, who wants a wife that is a femanazi and argues and makes yuo cook and clean,

perhaps, just perhaps, thats why Ogaden lads turn out good as they have mothers at home who will be submissive to her husband and raise the kids with good religion,

look at any kid thats gets stabbed in the west, he has a mother who is crazy and shakes her booty in weddings and goes out when they husband says naaya stay at home and be religious, she is like warya i will call 911

personally, I love a submissive wife, my Dagodia wife is super submissive, she even tells me honey i want to submit to you every day, like a good reer NFD females should,

i once dumped a marehan girl who jokingly told me to shut the F up, as a joke after i made a joke, she was gone,

be submissive to your man for a change, no wonder why your still single auntie basra aged 43

Alpha

Because i believe his natural disposition of being gaalo like slash Pagan wanna be, an Ciise wife or Gadubirsi wife will be unwise as they act like French gaalo. He needs a dumb submissive religious wife, and Ogaden usually have these women in abundance. Not to mention they are pretty too

horta sadly its true, most of the reer djabooty i met seem very un-religious, western like, lack of scarf, i think i once got hit my a gay reer djabouti dude in a bus stop about 7 years ago, i am sure he was flirting,

i mean after all i am tall, dashingly handsome caghdeer, i got away very quickly, i was like agah, war get away from me dude, i am straight, i was young in my early 20s,

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
nothing wrong with being submissive, every red blooded man wants a wife that is religious, pure, submissive and if she is pretty, then he has hit the jack pot, who wants a wife that is a femanazi and argues and makes yuo cook and clean,

perhaps, just perhaps, thats why Ogaden lads turn out good as they have mothers at home who will be submissive to her husband and raise the kids with good religion,

look at any kid thats gets stabbed in the west, he has a mother who is crazy and shakes her booty in weddings and goes out when they husband says naaya stay at home and be religious, she is like warya i will call 911

personally, I love a submissive wife, my Dagodia wife is super submissive, she even tells me honey i want to submit to you every day, like a good reer NFD females should,

i once dumped a marehan girl who jokingly told me to shut the F up, as a joke after i made a joke, she was gone,

be submissive to your man for a change, no wonder why your still single auntie basra aged 43

huuno my Vagina, is retired. Halleluya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts