Either i am weird or they are weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I went to dinner with my two aunts last night. (This is after Afur of course, for all those Ramadhan fasting cops)

Me and my aunts were eating luxuriously in this low dim light Italian restaurant, chit chatting and suddenly the table next to us sat two white men and an older heavier woman. Later with careful ease dropping I learned it was two brothers and their mother. There was tension in the air, which made my spirits puck up and listen.

Basically to shorten the long juicy drama, the two brothers were arguing about a girl and the mother was playing referee. The older brother was mad. He was dressed very well, and the younger brother dressed casual in jeans. The older brother said "Why did you steal my girl friend from me? U knew she was the one for me. I loved her"

And the mother would intervene and say, "Oh come now, lets not start about that "

and the younger brother casually said

" Bro, she is not worth it. She is trash but I have to admit she is good in bed"

So I was left there not preoccupied about these dumb brothers and their mother, but intrigued by the mystery woman causing this drama. How does her brain work?

And here comes my weirdness. Instead of focusing at the surface drama before me, I want to go deep, and psycho analyze a woman who is not present. (I guess my nosiness is unsatisfied? I want to consume everything?)

Why do women like Jerks??? Is the laws of Sexual attraction formula Jerks = good in bed? And is being good in bed the only thing good in a relationship?

We constantly watch romantic movies, and the girls always ends up with the "one"! Love and romance is fussed about. We never see reality in romantic movies. The reality of the girl being thrown like a doll in the bedroom by a smoking cigar jerk, and then she runs to her nice guy who shops sexy shoes for her and gently kisses her feet.

What ya think?

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
This conversation sounds fake lol.

But it happens bc she wanted them both in different ways. A lot of times you don’t find the right stuff in one person. There’s been several times, including now, where I’ve wanted to squish several ppl into one “perfect” being, or have been into two people at once, even three, though there’s usually one that stands in a way that holds more value.

Probably, in a word, it’s greed. Or lust.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't know but you're good at storytelling.
And i'm not a jerk, rather a weird ass black somali with a huge abnormal head and with beautiful small eyes.
People are kinda scared in the dark when they see me (no fake, one time i tried to talk to a couple of a young guy and his gf, and then they were afraid, i could see it in their eyes).

But i'm not even a bad person, i can't even kill someone (besides one time i tried to kill a friend of me bc he insulted my noble clan, the bald niggaz). :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Being a huge black in country where niggaz dress with tight skinny jeans and the women like the feminine men is no easy:eating::eating::eating::O27GWRK::cryinglaughsmiley:

If they are Italians, it could be true because they seem to take sibling rivalry to another level. If not, it’s a show Basra is watching, probably one of those shows where families and lovers spill their issues.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This conversation sounds fake lol.

But it happens bc she wanted them both in different ways. A lot of times you don’t find the right stuff in one person. There’s been several times, including now, where I’ve wanted to squish several ppl into one “perfect” being, or have been into two people at once, even three, though there’s usually one that stands in a way that holds more value.

Probably, in a word, it’s greed. Or lust.

U r right, we like perfection. We want a nice guy wrapped in a jerk bedroom?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't know but you're good at storytelling.
And i'm not a jerk, rather a weird ass black somali with a huge abnormal head and with beautiful small eyes.
People are kinda scared in the dark when they see me (no fake, one time i tried to talk to a couple of a young guy and his gf, and then they were afraid, i could see it in their eyes).

But i'm not even a bad person, i can't even kill someone (besides one time i tried to kill a friend of me bc he insulted my noble clan, the bald niggaz). :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Being a huge black in country where niggaz dress with tight skinny jeans and the women like the feminine men is no easy:eating::eating::eating::O27GWRK::cryinglaughsmiley:

Small beautiful eyes? Huuno. that's why u r a virgin incel. Wear some sun light shade glasses and hide those beautiful small indo yeer eyes. U need to be proud of your big head. and baldness. It shows u a thinker. Think your way through marrying soon. Dont pick an Ciise or Gaadubirsi. Pick something total different. Like an Ogaden.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If they are Italians, it could be true because they seem to take sibling rivalry to another level. If not, it’s a show Basra is watching, probably one of those shows where families and lovers spill their issues.

Aussie @ooooooooooooool

Walaahi u crack me up. U sound like this old tired British guy stuck in his dusty library with his reading glasses desperately searching for the latest community activity to participate.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Small beautiful eyes? Huuno. that's why u r a virgin incel. Wear some sun light shade glasses and hide those beautiful small indo yeer eyes. U need to be proud of your big head. and baldness. It shows u a thinker. Think your way through marrying soon. Dont pick an Ciise or Gaadubirsi. Pick something total different. Like an Ogaden.

Ogaden? Bisinka! :gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat:
Let me marry a beautiful afar girl:ulyin: Dark skinned afar girls are the most cushitic out of all cushites:hillarybiz:

Imagine being Afari:salute::ahh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ogaden? Bisinka! :gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat:
Let me marry a beautiful afar girl:ulyin: Dark skinned afar girls are the most cushitic out of all cushites:hillarybiz:

I approve afar girl! lol
:salute::ahh:

I approve afar girl

psyche

To each their own
If what @AussieHustler says is true.

@Basra can you recommend anyone of your favourite drama shows.

Your mind is quite intriguing, I need to know what type of shows catch your eyes.

You seem like the interesting specimen to research

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If what @AussieHustler says is true.

@Basra can you recommend anyone of your favourite drama shows.

Your mind is quite intriguing, I need to know what type of shows catch your eyes.

You seem like the interesting specimen to research

Whim

I like girly shows. I dont think u will like it. I just completed season one marathon of Big little lies. Season 2 starts June 9

Its about Califonian moms. Super hilarious. Cant wait.

I also like Billions in Showtime. I love that too.

Huuno u dont want to research my mind. Its too complicated.

psyche

To each their own
Whim

I like girly shows. I dont think u will like it. I just completed season one marathon of Big little lies. Season 2 starts June 9

Its about Califonian moms. Super hilarious. Cant wait.

I also like Billions in Showtime. I love that too.

Huuno u dont want to research my mind. Its too complicated.

My interest in shows is surprisingly broad. I like all types of shows as long as it is good.

And on the subject of your mind. I'm currently writing an essay giving the rough estimation of the brains that has most members puzzled on here.

The piece will be titled: "Basra: the Somali Entrepreneur of the Soul Reading Industry."

It's because a women's natural animal instict yearns for a jerk. He's dominant, agressive, unyeilding, possessive and therefore has more chances of surviving. She wants him not to help her survive since men like us will not stict around. She wants him simply to reproduce in hopes that her offspring will posses those traits as most people are born with this. Hence they marry and live with less dominant men as they willing stay and help nurture the offspring. Often times this is why women cheat. They carry the child of the Savage for his genes and convince the simp he is the father so he can nurture the child.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's because a women's natural animal instict yearns for a jerk. He's dominant, agressive, unyeilding, possessive and therefore has more chances of surviving. She wants him not to help her survive since men like us will not stict around. She wants him simply to reproduce in hopes that her offspring will posses those traits as most people are born with this. Hence they marry and live with less dominant men as they willing stay and help nurture the offspring. Often times this is why women cheat. They carry the child of the Savage for his genes and convince the simp he is the father so he can nurture the child.

Wow. u r a smooth savage. I approve your anthropology study

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Plot twist, the heavy mom was Basra and her two MX sons who were fighting over who gets to visit their deadbeat dad in Toronto for the summer.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Plot twist, the heavy mom was Basra and her two MX sons who were fighting over who gets to visit their deadbeat dad in Toronto for the summer.

loooooooooooooool actually Reiko, the mother sounds like me. I would say the things she said when I was ease dropping looooooooooooooooooool

So I went to dinner with my two aunts last night. (This is after Afur of course, for all those Ramadhan fasting cops)

Me and my aunts were eating luxuriously in this low dim light Italian restaurant, chit chatting and suddenly the table next to us sat two white men and an older heavier woman. Later with careful ease dropping I learned it was two brothers and their mother. There was tension in the air, which made my spirits puck up and listen.

Basically to shorten the long juicy drama, the two brothers were arguing about a girl and the mother was playing referee. The older brother was mad. He was dressed very well, and the younger brother dressed casual in jeans. The older brother said "Why did you steal my girl friend from me? U knew she was the one for me. I loved her"

And the mother would intervene and say, "Oh come now, lets not start about that "

and the younger brother casually said

" Bro, she is not worth it. She is trash but I have to admit she is good in bed"

So I was left there not preoccupied about these dumb brothers and their mother, but intrigued by the mystery woman causing this drama. How does her brain work?

And here comes my weirdness. Instead of focusing at the surface drama before me, I want to go deep, and psycho analyze a woman who is not present. (I guess my nosiness is unsatisfied? I want to consume everything?)

Why do women like Jerks??? Is the laws of Sexual attraction formula Jerks = good in bed? And is being good in bed the only thing good in a relationship?

We constantly watch romantic movies, and the girls always ends up with the "one"! Love and romance is fussed about. We never see reality in romantic movies. The reality of the girl being thrown like a doll in the bedroom by a smoking cigar jerk, and then she runs to her nice guy who shops sexy shoes for her and gently kisses her feet.

What ya think?
Basra what’s for dinner
5560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts