Eid Mubarak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Eid Mubarak everyone. And please keep the Muslims in Somalia in your prayers.The OP should he ashamed of himself, this isn't the time to troll doqon waji xuun.

I can't wait for tomorrow inshallah. I'm so excited. I can't wait to go to Starbucks freely and get an iced caramel macchiato with coconut milk. inshallah :ahhhh:

Xalwa and my mom's famous peach cake, :ahhhh:.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Eid Mubarak everyone. And please keep the Muslims in Somalia in your prayers.The OP should he ashamed of himself, this isn't the time to troll doqon waji xuun.

I can't wait for tomorrow inshallah. I'm so excited. I can't wait to go to Starbucks freely and get an iced caramel macchiato with coconut milk. inshallah :ahhhh:

shaxshaxeey what do you mean go to ''starbucks'' and gets iced caramel with balaayo la aqoon that is not the somali way my dear child :mjsuitcry: koob qaxwa ah kapo, starbugsiga iyo waxaas will be the last thing on your mind... thank me later:wow1:
Eid mubarak everyone. Its feel sad when you are not hyped for eid as you used to be while a kid. Man i miss childhood.
no mentioning ''sad'' in the same sentence with ciid my son, cheer up adeer i wish you the best ciid possible :yousmart:
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims. May Allah swt accept our fasts, our prayers, our duas, our good deeds and forgive us for our shortcomings.
Aamin, Aamin, Aamin, Aamin and Aamin ya rabbal caalamiin
allow naga aqbal :rejoice:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Eid mubarak to all the muslims on this site. May allah subhana watcala accept our fast and prayers.

May allah swt help the struggling good muslims in Somalia, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and all over the world.

May allah azzawajal guide us to the straight path that will lead into heaven and make us the righteous one.

EID Mubarak to you Muslims. I will be heading to the movie theater to get some Somali xalwad :p. The freaks come out at night :2tjlv3e:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending