Eid Mubarak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I send my regards to SS Members here, hope you have a wonderful eid. Please keep the Muslims in Iraq, Syria and Saudi Arabia who are grieving on this Joyful day in your prayers.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I send my regards to SS Members here, hope you have a wonderful eid. Please keep the Muslims in Iraq, Syria and Saudi Arabia who are grieving on this Joyful day in your prayers.

You're joking? What about the Muslims in Somalia?

Eid Mubarak, I hope those of you that fasted celebrate well because you deserve it!

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Eid Mubarak but charity starts at home sxb. I don't know why you intentionally left Somalia from the dua list as if they don't matter.

You guys are right, those countries just popped into my head because of the recent tragic events that took place there. Pray for all the suffering muslims wherever they are from Somalia to Turkey to Malaysia.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
To all those who are celebrating!!

May you guys have a prosperous year ahead of you!

What are you planning to do?

Im gonna go to this Malaysian restaurant with my friends later on during the day just gonna have some chill time with the family

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
eid mubarak to everyone :2tjlv3e:

even to the atheists who no doubt fasted all 30 days too mashallah :siilaanyolaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
that koop of qaxwo with xalwo iyo buskut on the side:letmeeat: Ciid Mubaarak Reer SomaliSpot:obamaswag:
Can't wait to get my hands on buksut and xalwad:ahhhh: Ima tear it a new. I might hide from the fam with it cause the damage will be severe.:damedamn:

xSVc.gif

xOEr.gif

To my SS fam and to Muslims around the globe.
Kuli caam wa antum bi khayr.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Can't wait to get my hands on buksut and xalwad:ahhhh: Ima tear it a new. I might hide from the fam with it cause the damage will be severe.:damedamn:
You might want to go easy on them specially if you got a big one and the extended family is coming over.....
or you might find yourself with an unpleasant nickname..........:browtf:
''midgaankii bacda xalwada la fakaday'' kaa fuqi meyso ugoow.:drakelaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts