Eid 2021

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
How are you going to celebrate it this year?

I ill try leave the house for once 🀣, buy a nice dress , heels and apply makeup up and act like a runway model 😍

Buy gifts for my nephews and nieces, take them out too make eid memmorable for them, so they can stuff it in their gaalo friends faces πŸ˜…

Im 20,way too old to be celebrating eid, planning on praying, giving my younger siblings gifts and doing whatever it is I usually do on that day of the week :manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I ill try leave the house for once 🀣, buy a nice dress , heels and apply makeup up and act like a runway model 😍

Buy gifts for my nephews and nieces, take them out too make eid memmorable for them, so they can stuff it in their gaalo friends faces πŸ˜…

u r sooooo sweet huuno. Lets go through the remaining three weeks of Ramadhan first! Shall we?

1618930809224.png

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
I'm planning to go door to door to collect some Xaqalciid. I'll be wearing my Barkhad Abdi facemask. What is your Address Abaayo.

How old are you to be having nieces and nephews. :dead:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Forget about the age, you can come with me if you want. We got alot of money last year, my Ayeeyo is coming with usπŸŽ‰

Your ayeyo is lit πŸ˜‚ πŸŽ‰

I miss getting Xaqalciid.
Now, I'm the one who gives it, feels good spoiling little humans tho.. πŸ€—

Edit; Oh I forget, my adeero and some habaryar still give me money if I visit them on Eid.

Last edited:

Trending