Egyptian TV Does the Right Thing

Masha'Allah.

"Atheism, in modern terminology, means denying the Creator altogether, denying that He exists and not acknowledging Him, may He be glorified and exalted. The universe and everything in it, according to their claims, came about purely by chance. This is a strange view which is contrary to sound human nature, reason and logic, and is contrary to simple logic and indisputable facts."

images

7062586515_8cdff5429c_b.jpg

838b8b8080cfc012ac14e7168cc515e899b8236e4385b2452cd6e9f952614e37_1.jpg

quote-atheism-is-a-natural-and-inseparable-part-of-marxism-of-the-theory-and-practice-of-scientific-vladimir-lenin-86-22-62.jpg

Its a psychological warfare to corrupt and pollute the minds of the youth and ignorant.

The days of physically fighting are over , the kuffar realised physically fighting has its pros and cons.

But psychological warfare via propaganda on the media, internet, deception and false information can easily lead millions astray.

Why enforce an ideology when you can pollute minds remotely and have them question themselves ?

Unfortunately it seems like alot of muslim-nations are falling for it not much is being done to counter it because the disbelievers will claim "abuse, facism, dictatorship, intolerance" all sorts of words which will pierce into the hearts of those who are inclined towards disbelief.

Also the muslim-nation states have puppet yes-man leaders who do anything USA or the UN say.

They cherry-pick parts of islam to attack which they know many people cannot comprehend such as stoning, jihad, niqab/hijab. The disbelievers know jurisprudence exists in islam and general statements and specific statements differ, abrogation exists and so on but they focus on the general concept on purpose.

These disbelievers learn arabic and work with hypocrites scum to try and dismantle islam but it will never happen.

Notice how they parrot the same fancy words ? "intolerance" "barbaric" "logic" its a phenomenon in my opinion its clear cut mind control.

Last edited:
Just look up cuties in Netflix and that little dude "Desmond is amazing" who they dressed up into a drag and took advantage of him🤮 you will be outraged, disgusted and afraid for were the world is heading to.

I’m no advocate for atheism. But why did they invite into the show if they weren’t going to allow him to explain himself? If they do not have the capability to intellectually debate him on his beliefs, why bother to invite him?

I’m no advocate for atheism. But why did they invite into the show if they weren’t going to allow him to explain himself? If they do not have the capability to intellectually debate him on his beliefs, why bother to invite him?

maybe they could invite a serial killer as well and debate him too

Thats exactly what they do when they invite Muslims for debate on national TV. At least in the UK.
There used to be a program called the ‘Big Question’ or smthing. The host would sneer at the Muslim and barely let him speak.

National media can never be unbiased.

Both Athiests and Muslims are just as crazy to me, you both claim to 100% know whether God exists or not, it's just everyone guessing really.

Trending