Egyptian Minister of Irrigation says his country is not concerned, even if Ethiopia implements the second phase of filling the dam

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
In your opinion,
who would win if a war has to break out between Egypt and Ethiopia?

Russia backs Ethiopian position and says African problems must be resolved by Africans. Russia supports negotiations under the auspices AU. God bless Russia. They always supported Ethiopia starting from the battle of Adwa in 1889.

Last edited:
In your opinion,
who would win if a war has to break out between Egypt and Ethiopia?

How can there be a war? There is at least 1400 km land distance between the two countries. What kind of war can be conducted? Egypt can only conduct war with Ethiopia if it involved a neighboring country and currently I see no country is willing to go to war with Ethiopia for Egypt. War is not a joke and has long term consequences. No country is fool enough to jeopardize its future for the sake of Egypt. I see no war coming between Egypt and Ethiopia. The second filling will be executed as planned and that is it. The negotiations continue into next year or longer.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Russia backs Ethiopian position and says African problems must be resolved by Africans. Russia supports negotiations under the auspices AU. God bless Russia. They always supported Ethiopia starting from the battle of Adwa in 1889.

That's assuming your frankenstein country doesn't explode into several countries.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
i dont think so. those mongrels are the wests anchor and poster boy.

You're right about the west, they shilled so hard to separate south Sudan from Muslim Sudan but support amxaars in oppressing the majority of the population in ethiopia. At the end of the day ethiopia is unsustainable, it's a ticking time-bomb.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@xabashi I want to personally apologize for any bad things I said to you. PM Abby Axmed is the best thing to happen in the horn. He defeated TPLF, made peace with Eritrea and has good relations with Farmaajo govt.

We support your government against the wicked Egyptian/UAE axis.

The tripartite agreement between Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea has proven to be the greatest African alliance in recent history

Guul Ethiopia our neighbors and friends. :)

Al Sisi is such a pussy he was making veiled threats for a month now saying 14th of April (tomorrow) is the deadline implying military action.

The entire Egyptian media is rooting for war and a guaranteed victory. We'll wait for tomorrow lakkin wallahi Egyptians are known for empty threats af kunool.

reer

VIP
You're right about the west, they shilled so hard to separate south Sudan from Muslim Sudan but support amxaars in oppressing the majority of the population in ethiopia. At the end of the day ethiopia is unsustainable, it's a ticking time-bomb.
when that western created genocidal colonial state collapses my joy will be insane wallahi i will rejoice :rejoice:
@xabashi I want to personally apologize for any bad things I said to you. PM Abby Axmed is the best thing to happen in the horn. He defeated TPLF, made peace with Eritrea and has good relations with Farmaajo govt.

We support your government against the wicked Egyptian/UAE axis.

The tripartite agreement between Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea has proven to be the greatest African alliance in recent history

Guul Ethiopia our neighbors and friends. :)
itoobiya ha dhacdo and your fake imperial abyssinian union aka AU go to addis and be amxaaro.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
when that western created genocidal colonial state collapses my joy will be insane wallahi i will rejoice :rejoice:

itoobiya ha dhacdo and your fake imperial abyssinian union aka AU go to addis and be amxaaro.
1977 was a very good lesson that Somali irredentism is a failed endeavor. It was the downfall of MSB AUN which bankrupted the nation. Abby has shown nothing but good will and we should return the favour. :)

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Ethiopia will eventually collapse. Super ethnicly diverse nations never succed. Always will be problematic. I wish Ethiopia to break into 5 or 6 independent nations like previously woth the soviet Union. Ogaden should be handed over to somalia. Oromo should have their own nation. Many other little countries should rise and the big state of Ethiopia shall I collapse. I'm still waiting for that day and every year it seems closer :hahaidiot: :mjlol: :hahaidiot:

Ethiopia will eventually collapse. Super ethnicly diverse nations never succed. Always will be problematic. I wish Ethiopia to break into 5 or 6 independent nations like previously woth the soviet Union. Ogaden should be handed over to somalia. Oromo should have their own nation. Many other little countries should rise and the big state of Ethiopia shall I collapse. I'm still waiting for that day and every year it seems closer :hahaidiot: :mjlol: :hahaidiot:

The west won't allow that.

1- Ethiopia constitutes the political & population core of HoA region.

2- Ethiopia is too close to important shipping routes & Djibouti foreign military base.

3- Ethiopia population of +100 million people will seek asylum & refugee in the west.

Ethiopia is a regional power & irreplaceable ally for the west in HoA, they will never allow it to collapse for purely paramagnetic self serving reasons.

For those who say Ethiopia will soon collapse: for how many years are you gonna saying this? A state can't simply collapse. It needs forces that can force it to collapse. To be honest the "collapse of Ethiopia" is less probable today than it was 5 months ago when there was a highly militarized force, TPLF, that was threatening the federal government.

Currently there is no relevant force that can really challenge the federal power and help "collapse" the state. Many don't understand the inner workings of the state in Ethiopia and think inter ethnic skirmishes and clashes somehow miraculously collapse the functioning state. They also think the Ethiopian state is just a collection of qabiilsts who will all go back to their ethnic base when crises arises. That is one of the most widespread misconceptions about the Ethiopian state.

Yes there are inter ethnic conflicts, yes there are clashes but they are no where near to challenge even a regional government let alone the federal state.

Some people are waiting for the Ethiopian state to collapse for more than 4 decades and are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
For those who say Ethiopia will soon collapse: for how many years are you gonna saying this? A state can't simply collapse. It needs forces that can force it to collapse. To be honest the "collapse of Ethiopia" is less probable today than it was 5 months ago when there was a highly militarized force, TPLF, that was threatening the federal government.

Currently there is no relevant force that can really challenge the federal power and help "collapse" the state. Many don't understand the inner workings of the state in Ethiopia and think inter ethnic skirmishes and clashes somehow miraculously collapse the functioning state. They also think the Ethiopian state is just a collection of qabiilsts who will all go back to their ethnic base when crises arises. That is one of the most widespread misconceptions about the Ethiopian state.

Yes there are inter ethnic conflicts, yes there are clashes but they are no where near to challenge even a regional government let alone the federal state.

Some people are waiting for the Ethiopian state to collapse for more than 4 decades and are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts