Egyptian Farax GOES IN on Egyptian Xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not always bro. A lot of women are weak. They are compelled by temptation and disregard consequence. Me to. Except with out it's just to bust a nut. A women will marry a whole nother man while she has kids with you.

You are right bro. Not every man deserves what happens to him. I had some stories I heard on my mind when I wrote to you earlier. Common complaints from women who cheat on their husbands is lack of sexual satisfaction and lack of emotional support from their husbands. In a world where sex and sex related issues are so pervasive, men who are not tuned into their women's needs risk pushing them into cheating.

It matters that men satisfy their women and vise versa. Back in our country, sex and sex talk were taboo. It was something you did privately and not discussed with your wife. Here, there is a menu you have to pull out that shows how you guys wanna have sex. So, it is a different world out here and Nomadic dudes must step up or cause harm to their families.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why does this have to do anything with his religious background? Sometimes it’s better to keep your thoughts to yourself
It has everything to do with the way he is behaving. He hates women because he is not allowed to date women.

It has everything to do with the way he is behaving. He hates women because he is not allowed to date women.

Egypt is more of an open society and religious practice are not imposed. Saudi Arabia with the strictest culture enables same sex people to engage in sex because of lack of access to affordable marriage - nothing to do with Islam. You can not control human beings unless they control their desires for their own good.

Islam does not make people opt for the the wrong choices. Stop blaming everything on Islam. Find another reason to blame the guy.

In India women get raped as the result of cultural practice of female infanticide and women(and their families) paying for dowries. The pool of available female shrunk and it is expensive for guys to marry. Bad cultures lead to bad social issues for sure. Islam has nothing to do with some dude venting about women.

Last edited:
He shouldn't of included the part where he talked about driving cab where he picked up women making his weekly salary in the span of a few hours. Made him look bitter.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Egypt is more of an open society and religious practice are not imposed. Saudi Arabia with the strictest culture enables same sex people to engage in sex because of lack of access to affordable marriage - nothing to do with Islam. You can not control human beings unless they control their desires for their own good.

Islam does not make people opt for the the wrong choices. Stop blaming everything on Islam. Find another reason to blame the guy.
When I hear Egypt Muslim brotherhood/ religious schools and misogynist sweaty fat men come to mind.
Lmao don’t even get me started with the primitive Saudis.

When I hear Egypt Muslim brotherhood/ religious schools and misogynist sweaty fat men come to mind.
Lmao don’t even get me started with the primitive Saudis.

So you speak Arabic, spent time in Egypt? Sounds you have written from personal experience :)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So you speak Arabic, spent time in Egypt? Sounds you have written from personal experience :)
tenor.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
How else would you conjure up those images in your head unless you have seen them before up close and personal? Or was it the usual bad-mouthing of people you don't like?
People don’t live under a rock unlike you. Everybody and their momma know that Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt and there are more Islamic schools than people there.

I don’t know why you are getting so worked up
Are you a fat sweaty Egyptian man ? :umwhat:

She is Ethiopian and they hate Egyptians so I’m not surprised by her comment

Oh, I see. She sounded like someone who lived in Egypt for a while and who was writing from experience.

Then her willingness to blame Islam for what is local culture was remarkable.

Hating people for any reason is silly. Speaks poorly of the person engaging in it.

People don’t live under a rock unlike you. Everybody and their momma know that Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt and there are more Islamic schools than people there.

I don’t know why you are getting so worked up
Are you a fat sweaty Egyptian man ? :umwhat:

I don't collectively judge people. If that means living under a rock, I am in a good spot.

Also, the foundation of brotherhood was not the subject. Just Egyptian youth engaged in typical sex wars online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending