Egyptian Farax GOES IN on Egyptian Xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Isn't his behavior that of a broken man then? Low self esteem and not seeing himself the way many women out there see him including yourself? See the issue here?

If it is only the thrill of sex he was after, why pay for it when he can get laid easily considering the superficial qualities of him you mentioned? Money and looks can't fix personal issues.

I can understand cheats, but I have no excuse for men who pay for sex.

Interesting. So pay for sex is a no no for u but free malab malaab is okey? Schematics u must be very unattractive person. I mean, looks wise. :)

Interesting. So pay for sex is a no no for u but free malab malaab is okey? Schematics u must be very unattractive person. I mean, looks wise. :)

You have to have high IQ to bed multiple women and manage tight schedule that makes you look innocent. It is not something every Farah can pull off easily. Cheaters must be good in many things. Their issue is greed for sex and insensitivity to the woman who cares about them. Ugly guy cheating is not the norm. Women have to see something in the guy to fall for him first. And it is not only looks that attract women to a man(throwing this in for the ugly guys).

A woman is loyal to the man she has chosen. Why will a woman be loyal to you of the bat when she hardly knows you?
Let's say I'm dating you and we're together for a year. Along the way you meet another dude and you strat to like him. Three months into that relationship I catch y'all. And you sit there crying saying idiotic things like " I don't know . I just need time to think . I'm sorry I really love you both . " Don't expect me to wait over the weekend for you to think it over with your gfs over a tub of ice cream. I'm out the picture because no loyalty. And so will the other guy when he's had enough of you because nobody takes a cheater seriously.

Beautiful women have choices.

Not always. It can be that guys would feel insecure about her looks and pass her over to an average woman. Men can be slow in taking chances with her. Most good looking ladies are insecure because of their good looks. Fear of men wanting them and being appreciated just for the beauty can cause these women some depression. Because of this, many fall for bad boy types who are abusive.

Let's say I'm dating you and we're together for a year. Along the way you meet another dude and you strat to like him. Three months into that relationship I catch y'all. And you sit there crying saying idiotic things like " I don't know . I just need time to think . I'm sorry I really love you both . " Don't expect me to wait over the weekend for you to think it over with your gfs over a tub of ice cream. I'm out the picture because no loyalty. And so will the other guy when he's had enough of you because nobody takes a cheater seriously.

If a woman cheats on you, you deserve it most likely.

I'm obviously not talking about that. Nobody in their right mind should accept such disloyalty and disrespect.

I'm talking about the very beginning stages before you become her man or before you even proper know her.

I'm obviously not talking about that. Nobody in their right mind should accept such disloyalty and disrespect.

I'm talking about the very beginning stages before you become her man or really even proper get to know her.

True except if she's smashing other dudes.

Not always. It can be that guys would feel insecure about her looks and pass her over to an average woman. Men can be slow in taking chances with her. Most good looking ladies are insecure because of their good looks. Fear of men wanting them and being appreciated just for the beauty can cause these women some depression. Because of this, many fall for bad boy types who are abusive.

Do you think a man would purposely chose a woman he is less attracted to over a woman he is really into? Interesting

Do you think a man would purposely chose a woman he is less attracted to over a woman he is really into? Interesting

People make calculations and this issue of attractive people sometimes becoming a victim of their own good looks is common. You want an attractive guy but Won't you wonder if the same way your eyes caught him other women will want him too? And some of these women will even ignore you exist in his life. It can happen you know... It is these kinds of calculated decisions that many avoid getting involved in someone they fear would not be theirs completely.

I wouldn't advise people to worry that much about a future they can not control and go for the person they want. But still, facts are facts in life.

Personally, no human being is perfect so choosing someone on superficial qualities is not wise. Life is not perfect and will never be perfect. Something and someone that makes you happy to some extent is enough. The most important aspect of a person is their beliefs, conduct and personality. The rest are additions you can do without.

A beautiful women will have multiple men approaching her. It'll all start with a small slip up and shell start texting other dudes "he ain't shit". And because she's human, the gates of Troy( her legs) will fall ( spread).
Also most attractive women are vain, dumb, and selfish. A more Intellectual
one with average looks is preferred.

People make calculations and this issue of attractive people sometimes becoming a victim of their own good looks is common. You want an attractive guy but Won't you wonder if the same way your eyes caught him other women will want him too? And some of these women will even ignore you exist in his life. It can happen you know... It is these kinds of calculated decisions that many avoid getting involved in someone they fear would not be theirs completely.

I wouldn't advise people to worry that much about a future they can not control and go for the person they want. But still, facts are facts in life.

Personally, no human being is perfect so choosing someone on superficial qualities is not wise. Life is not perfect and will never be perfect. Something and someone that makes you happy to some extent is enough. The most important aspect of a person is their beliefs, conduct and personality. The rest are additions you can do without.

This nig*a writing an intro to a romantic novel.

Vanessa

Support interracial love πŸ’•
VIP
upload_2019-5-24_1-16-46.gif

You guys won’t expose us to the public like this guy?

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-24_1-16-34.gif
    upload_2019-5-24_1-16-34.gif
    100.6 KB · Views: 255
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts