Egyptian Farax GOES IN on Egyptian Xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Only weak men compete for a women. If she has to choose, she has to choose between me and another dude, I don't want her.

" Imagine making money and joining the race..." if money is a requirement to getting her, then she's a bird brain and only a weak man will pursue her. Strong man knows that as soon as another dude starts dropping crumbs for, shell start running for him.

It's not about the fact that they are mounted, but the fact that they teach dugsi right after and end ever sentence with a alhamdulillah.

You sound highly insecure and defensive. Would you like to share anything ?

Women are insecure to other women and they like to dismiss incels but the first incel was a female.
They are insecure and want to see men compete for women, imagine competing for women...Lmao. I won't compete even for my brothers.

People need to be realistic. Incels want a 9/10 which is unrealistic and women want the top 10 of men and which is impossible for them. Most of them are low quality women, just like men ;) we have what we deserve tbh.

That's why we need to control hypergamy, because most people are not high quality. Have look at social media and other shit like this? People are not that "quality".
Let's be honest.
Femcels deserve incels.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Women don't even have to prostitute themselves to make money in 2019. They can get some rich ugly guy to provide for them, or literally make thousands a month on a premium Snapchat.

Women are insecure to other women and they like to dismiss incels but the first incel was a female.
They are insecure and want to see men compete for women, imagine competing for women...Lmao. I won't compete even for my brothers.

People need to be realistic. Incels want a 9/10 which is unrealistic and women want the top 10 of men and which is impossible for them. Most of them are low quality women, just like men ;) we have what we deserve tbh.

That's why we need to control hypergamy, because most people are not high quality. Have look at social media and other shit like this? People are not that "quality".
Let's be honest.
Femcels deserve incels.

Excatly!!!! People are here arguing that what's true isn't true. I just don't get it. Don't deny it because your guilty. We'd all rather here an explanation of why they behave like that.

I like some of what this guy was talking about in that the lifestyle of ig models isnt sustainable absolutely and they should invest in the future, looks dont last long regardless of gender. Alot of these MGTOW guys are obsessed with the whole concept of 'the wall' when really women will just settle down once they reach that age to some guy, probably lower in value to what she could have gotten if she was younger regardless its not the end of the world

However alot of these MGTOW guys are quite unattractive and in their late 20s to late 40s and find that with their aging and receding hair line and frown lines they are no longer looking like the young men they used to be and can no longer be with a beautiful young woman they desire because they neither have the money or the attraction to pull in a desirable woman so like incels they end up feeling alot of built up resentment because of it and start to online about women aging when honestly if women play their cards right it could turn out ok, but for alot of these guys the most theyll find is a mail order bride or a woman who is less attractive then they want.

Even Somali girls are Doing it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190523-101023_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190523-101023_Gallery.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 204
Only weak men compete for a women. If she has to choose, she has to choose between me and another dude, I don't want her.

" Imagine making money and joining the race..." if money is a requirement to getting her, then she's a bird brain and only a weak man will pursue her. Strong man knows that as soon as another dude starts dropping crumbs for, shell start running for him.

It's not about the fact that they are mounted, but the fact that they teach dugsi right after and end ever sentence with a alhamdulillah.

You sound highly insecure and defensive. Would you like to share anything ?

The bit in bold is laughable, the type of woman that most men want have options.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I never followed trends in who i found attractive not even when I was 12 all my own personal preference have been east african, mixed race/lightskin black men, East Asian, Caucasian and North African. But now as I've grown way older my preference has been reduced to East African men only.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Always remember that there's someone out there that will love you for who you are, please let's not resort to being bitter and angry to the point we resent women for loving beyond color and culture. Know that we have to respect peoples decision, and look after our own happiness :)

Women can just sell access to their hole and live off that for life. They are really on life easy mode

Licensed prostitutes in Las Vegas would disagree. They hate their paying customers and look down on them. Mostly broken men pay for siil saxib. A guy has to be useless to pay for that cave.

Licensed prostitutes in Las Vegas would disagree. They hate their paying customers and look down on them. Mostly broken men pay for siil saxib. A guy has to be useless to pay for that cave.

Why do rich and rather goodlooking male celebs pay for prostitutes then? I'm sure you've heard about the Benzema case? Benzema is mad rich and very attractive. Even if he wasn't a footballer he would have no problem getting a pretty girl.

Why do rich and rather goodlooking male celebs pay for prostitutes then? I'm sure you've heard about the Benzema case? Benzema is mad rich and very attractive. Even if he wasn't a footballer he would have no problem getting a pretty girl.

Isn't his behavior that of a broken man then? Low self esteem and not seeing himself the way many women out there see him including yourself? See the issue here?

If it is only the thrill of sex he was after, why pay for it when he can get laid easily considering the superficial qualities of him you mentioned? Money and looks can't fix personal issues.

I can understand cheats, but I have no excuse for men who pay for sex.

Isn't his behavior that of a broken man then? Low self esteem and not seeing himself the way many women out there see him including yourself? See the issue here?

If it is only the thrill of sex he was after, why pay for it when he can get laid easily considering the superficial qualities of him you mentioned? Money and looks can't fix personal issues.

I can understand cheats, but I have no excuse for men who pay for sex.

I have no idea, and tbh he isn't the only one. Many young footballers use prostitutes. I don't know if it is because of low self esteem or maybe the privacy they would get with a high class prostitute as opposed to a fan who will probably tell the whole world she has slept with a famous footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.