Egyptian Farax GOES IN on Egyptian Xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
These men call themselves MGTOW(men going their own way) but they spend their time talking about women and blaming women. MGTOW is a glorified incel. Ignore these men.

I used to follow them in my redpill phase. I woke up in reality and saw how unfair and ugly it is but i'm following another path and MGTOW are too negative, broken old men and some of them are just low IQ.
I like incels though, they are different. They are creative and have their own world.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@MSGA waryaa aren’t you guys the only black people in Scandinavia, how much play do the beckies give due to that?

The beckies in France love Africans but in Paris, they hate it :russ:
It's just a facade:bell: But here in Bordeaux, they are okay. I like to flirt with bantus and mixed girls and maghrebi girls, they are more fun and they are more proactive:hillarybiz:

Tukraq

VIP
The beckies in France love Africans but in Paris, they hate it :russ:
It's just a facade:bell: But here in Bordeaux, they are okay. I like to flirt with bantus and mixed girls and maghrebi girls, they are more fun and they are more proactive:hillarybiz:
France has too many Bantus, it’s oversaturated lol

I used to follow them in my redpill phase. I woke up in reality and saw how unfair and ugly it is but i'm following another path and MGTOW are too negative, broken old men and some of them are just low IQ.
I like incels though, they are different. They are creative and have their own world.
incels hate women because women don't wanna f*ck them.They always laugh when a woman is violated. They hate women because they can't approach them. They are men supremacists. MGTOWS are the same as incels. 4head i've seen your photo you're fat it is no wonder you associate with incels and like them because you can't approach women therefore it is easier to hate on them.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
incels hate women because women don't wanna f*ck them.They always laugh when a woman is violated. They hate women because they can't approach them. They are men supremacists. MGTOWS are the same as incels. 4head i've seen your photo you're fat it is no wonder you associate with incels and like them because you can't approach women therefore it is easier to hate on them.

Incels are not a monolith people, some of them just don't follow incel.com (idk, their website was taken down), so it's unfair to group them as a monolith.

Would you appreciate if I said all muslims are the same? Because of yours are just POS.
And yep i'm fat and?
It's no different, i've had a gf and had my first break up (i was still a muslim lmfao, but everything was halal mashallah) but i went full mgtow-mode, hating women.
I have met a girl back then in 2015 and she helped with my views on girls and later on women.
Now move on, warya
:hillarybiz:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
8057.jpg

giphy.gif

This race is getting dumber and dumber lmfao. Whites are killing themselves because they hate their past, their history.
Muh past, muh history! This beta mentality. I witnessed 2 drunkards arabs who harassed 3 whites guys. Man i wanted to fight them arabs but again..it's not my country and neither my people.
Loool you should have but i guess frenchie's don't fight

Weak men getting angry because they have to compete with men worldwide for quality women of their own ethnic group.

Imagine spending this time making money and working out and thus joining the race... but noooo, they'd rather blame women for having basic standards.

Which sane, straight man would ever join a group called MGTOW... Sounds very masculine, alpha and straight...

:liberaltears:

Only weak men compete for a women. If she has to choose, she has to choose between me and another dude, I don't want her.

" Imagine making money and joining the race..." if money is a requirement to getting her, then she's a bird brain and only a weak man will pursue her. Strong man knows that as soon as another dude starts dropping crumbs for, shell start running for him.

It's not about the fact that they are mounted, but the fact that they teach dugsi right after and end ever sentence with a alhamdulillah.
Furthermore, women have it harder. Do you see women whining because they're judged on their physical appearance and style? In addition to being judged for their age?

Do you think it's easy for women to be told they have to look like a instagram model whilst having a high flying career? ALL before the age of 30... LOL

For the so called stronger gender, a lot of men are very fragile mentally.

You sound highly insecure and defensive. Would you like to share anything ?

Only weak men compete for a women. If she has to choose, she has to choose between me and another dude, I don't want her.

" Imagine making money and joining the race..." if money is a requirement to getting her, then she's a bird brain and only a weak man will pursue her. Strong man knows that as soon as another dude starts dropping crumbs for, shell start running for him.

It's not about the fact that they are mounted, but the fact that they teach dugsi right after and end ever sentence with a alhamdulillah.

You sound highly insecure and defensive. Would you like to share anything ?
Tough day with conartist women zxb?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Women can just sell access to their hole and live off that for life. They are really on life easy mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts