Egyptian delegation goes to Somaliland

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
BREAKING – EGYPTIAN GOVERNMENT DELEGATION VISITS SOMALILAND

According to sources, an Egyptian government delegation visited Somaliland on July 12 for a series of high-level meetings with members of Somaliland government on bilateral ties and cooperation between the two countries.

Sources indicate that members of the delegation whose visit lasted two days have participated in a series of high-level meetings with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Ministry of Education, and the Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries Development. It is unclear if President of the Republic of Somaliland HE Muse Bihi Abdi met the Egyptian delegation.

According to a member of Somaliland government who spoke on strict condition of anonymity, the meeting was initiated at the highest level from Cairo, who are taking a closer look at the strategic region on the heels of newly established diplomatic ties between Somaliland and Taiwan.

Sources add that the Ethiopian government has lodged a formal protest with Somaliland within hours of the Egyptian delegation’s arrival in Hargeisa.

Although there has been previous high-level contact between Somaliland and Egypt, the latest visit from the Egyptian delegation to Somaliland comes at a time of heightened tension between Egypt and Ethiopia over the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
egypt is desperate asf seeking help from somali land whats next southern yemen :russ: :deadmanny:
He Might as well ask the failed state of Somalia who resort to calling Amisom and the UN to fight a few thousands Al Shabab Militia. A place where Farmaajo hides in a bunker :russ: :chrisfreshhah: :deadmanny:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
He Might as well ask the failed state of Somalia who resort to calling Amisom and the UN to fight a few thousands Al Shabab Militia. A place where Farmaajo hides in a bunker :russ: :chrisfreshhah: :deadmanny:
we might be weak and corrupt but this nigga is stupid beyond comprehension for wanting us to join him in his fight against adistopia

The Somali Caesar

VIP
good they should not be apart of this sort of shieet
I agree as the River Nile geographically and politically doesn’t have any affect on Somaliland. Also this Dam dispute could escalate into a war and so it’s not really beneficial from Somaliland’s perspective.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
This is mainly about the River Nile Dam dispute between Egypt and Ethiopia. Both have good relations with Somaliland. I think Somaliland will stay neutral
Neutral to what? Didnt states could be neutral what next oromia and puntland and afaria join the war

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I agree as the River Nile geographically and politically doesn’t have any affect on Somaliland. Also this Dam dispute could escalate into a war and so it’s not really beneficial from Somaliland’s perspective.
Hahahahah not worth wallahi u funny acting a state is country do u really want isaaq genocide round 2 again this time by ur brother who u gave 16% of the port deal aka aidtopia

The Somali Caesar

VIP
It puts Somaliland in a awkward situation because both are great allies of ours. So I hope Egypt and Ethiopia conflict De-Escalates. Cooperative talks between Egypt and Ethiopia is the logical solution :nvjpqts:

BankaTuyo

حيران
It puts Somaliland in a awkward situation because both are great allies of ours. So I hope Egypt and Ethiopia conflict De-Escalates. Cooperative talks between Egypt and Ethiopia is the logical solution :nvjpqts:

It shouldn't be weird, Somaliland should tell Egypt they are neutral. The Nile is none of our business.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
It shouldn't be weird, Somaliland should tell Egypt they are neutral. The Nile is none of our business.
True I think I that’ll be what Somaliland will likely do. It’s simply not our issue. We’ll say the same thing to Ethiopia as well. We’re neutral

Trending