Egypt is circling Ethiopia nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how you get killed, idiot. You don't get away with pissing off countries that are richer, more powerful and influential than you. Know your place.

Didn't want to stop you... If you weren't illiterate you would see that I support the dam.

Looks like temporarily being a mule before we slaughtered them off our lands was a good idea... Now we have a surplus of water and you have no share despite being the source of the blue nile :chrisfreshhah: sore losers.
You suggested that the Nile is owned by Egypt, your masters.

At the end of the day we will get our share while you continue to be Arab slaves.

My country is run by my own people and not outsiders :mjlol:

You suggested that the Nile is owned by Egypt, your masters.

At the end of the day we will get our share while you continue to be Arab slaves.

My country is run by my own people and not outsiders :mjlol:
The Nile is owned by every country on the valley, like I said earlier.

Arab slaves??? Ironic since your people are literally being enslaved in Arab countries as we speak. Not funny to make light of your people's misfortune.

Chinese control Ethiopia, Sudanese control Sudan. :hillarybiz:

The Nile is owned by every country on the valley, like I said earlier.

Arab slaves??? Ironic since your people are literally being enslaved in Arab countries as we speak. Not funny to make light of your people's misfortune.

Chinese control Ethiopia, Sudanese control Sudan. :hillarybiz:
Keep telling yourself that :trumpsmirk:

Those "Sudanese" have killed, tortured, and raped millions in Sudan and continue to do so. I guess since it's not against your tribe it doesn't count.

Keep telling yourself that :trumpsmirk:

Those "Sudanese" have killed, tortured, and raped millions in Sudan and continue to do so. I guess since it's not against your tribe it doesn't count.
Worry about what your regime is doing in Ogaden before you worry about past civil wars in Sudan. Weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts