Egypt catching strays on reddit...Again

I scrolled and of course Mogadishu is on there. I spoke to soon. Of course we are involved. One of the replies....

The State Department page for travel to Mogadishu is a wild ride. Some of my favorite excerpts:

*Draft a will and designate appropriate insurance beneficiaries and/or power of attorney.

*Discuss a plan with loved ones regarding care/custody of children, pets, property, belongings, non-liquid assets (collections, artwork, etc.), funeral wishes, etc.

*Be sure to appoint one family member to serve as the point of contact with hostage-takers, media, U.S. and host country government agencies, and members of Congress if you are taken hostage or detained.

*Establish a proof of life protocol with your loved ones, so that if you are taken hostage, your loved ones can know specific questions (and answers) to ask the hostage-takers to be sure that you are alive (and to rule out a hoax).

edit: @Periplus come get your Australian government. They wildin for this.

ray donovan omg GIF by Sky

Last edited:

Based

VIP
I saw this post a few hours ago and it’s been on my mind ever since 🙁 why do we have such a poor reputation? Out of thousands of cities, it’s ours that is the one they’ll never dare to visit.

I saw this post a few hours ago and it’s been on my mind ever since 🙁 why do we have such a poor reputation? Out of thousands of cities, it’s ours that is the one they’ll never dare to visit.
Mogadishu is relatively safe for your average ethnic Somali to visit. Soon, the threats of terrorism will be over and the city and country as a whole will be open for foreign tourists

To be fair do you blame them. Unless you're a native and even for us diaspora it can still be a wild ride. One comment cracked me up that went a somali meeting another somali is either fight/flight or f*ck. You kill another, dont worry justice is 50 camels to the head of said clan. We literally have arab cosplaying gunmen running around still to this day. Fucking al kebab...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I told you lot it was a well known shithole. Them ayrabs don't know how to be civilized when it comes to interacting with women.

Egyptians are notoriously to have high Sexual appetite. I don't know why- tho! Their culture is not as conservative as Saudia--where hooking up with the opposite sex is almost impossible. But what makes Egyptians particularly ho.rny tho?

I told you lot it was a well known shithole. Them ayrabs don't know how to be civilized when it comes to interacting with women.
They truly are the first inceeeeels

Aryaaabs and Indians take the cake when it comes to creepy behaviour towards women

Bro a Afghan guy once tried to make a pass at me by saying if I lost weight I would be a lot sexier and that I'm just cute now , this bachi bazi bastard said this to me at work in front of white ladies and they all just said this dudes gay as f*ck .

Egyptians are notoriously to have high Sexual appetite. I don't know why- tho! Their culture is not as conservative as Saudia--where hooking up with the opposite sex is almost impossible. But what makes Egyptians particularly ho.rny tho?

But they ain't hitting it right all these north African women Berbers are dating and marrying dark skin Senegalese and Ivorian men in France .

It Hilarious how mad these berberarabs get mad at these MADOW men taking their women .

French twitter is funny as f*ck .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But they ain't hitting it right all these north African women Berbers are dating and marrying dark skin Senegalese and Ivorian men in France .

It Hilarious how mad these berberarabs get mad at these MADOW men taking their women .

No. When they go to the West- they go for white women. All race like white women.

But back home in Egypt u can get ra.p.ed in the alley

The media and having improper moral teachings

no one but traitor trashy harkis do that. Most nafris marry nafris lol

Trending