Egypt Announces 35Bill Deal With UAE

This deal has completely saved egypt

The UAE is getting economically Integrated to Egypt. This move by UAE can signal change of policy which is abandoning Ethiopia for Egypt . UAE is the new Venice

Last edited:
sadly, it's unlikely - I see them solidifying their position in these countries and buying up large amounts of land via investments and maybe debt traps to keep control.

They keep adding to their collection. I suspect they are behind the MOU to control the Red Sea.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
This deal has completely saved egypt

The UAE is getting economically Integrated to Egypt. This move by UAE can signal change of policy which is abandoning Ethiopia for Egypt . UAE is the new Venice

I feel sorry for the Egyptians this is literally a violation of their sovereignty but I am also happy they layed off ethiopia and minimised investmenr and support for them cause the scale is slowly getting balanced between us and the ethiopians with recent affairs.

I feel sorry for the Egyptians this is literally a violation of their sovereignty but I am also happy they layer off ethiopia cause the scale is slowly getting balanced.
i see a lot of nigerians quote tweeting and commenting and wishing they had a deal like that. egyptians get 15bil straight up if they use that money smart they can get themselves out of hard times. it’s only for a few years and they still
get ownership of it

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
i see a lot of nigerians quote tweeting and commenting and wishing they had a deal like that. egyptians get 15bil straight up if they use that money smart they can get themselves out of hard times. it’s only for a few years and they still
get ownership of it
Yeah but I don't know if sisi'd regime will endeavour for that.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
UAE are 200 IQ they know their oil lacaag is drying up & building an empire to sustain itself once the oil runs dry. The next few decades are going to be really interesting in our region

Egypt has been receiving billions from Saudi Arabia and the UAE since 2013 and they are still in the same situation. If half of these amounts were invested in Somalia, the country would have revived a long time ago. In general, we must increase relations with Saudi Arabia and make them invest money in us instead of Egypt.

UAE are 200 IQ they know their oil lacaag is drying up & building an empire to sustain itself once the oil runs dry. The next few decades are going to be really interesting in our region
It is over for UAE once the oil money dry up. UAE doesn't have the military strength nor population to be even a regional powerhouse

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
The fact that Somalia has as much if not more oil than the UAE ahhhhh, but my brothers are too busy being loyal to invisible lineages over their very real country.

The world could have been ours. It still can be.

3B9FBD66-598C-4BC2-BE14-7309C65EA0B8.jpeg

NidarNidar

Punisher
Egypt has been receiving billions from Saudi Arabia and the UAE since 2013 and they are still in the same situation. If half of these amounts were invested in Somalia, the country would have revived a long time ago. In general, we must increase relations with Saudi Arabia and make them invest money in us instead of Egypt.
I would never travel to Egpyt solo, the place is packed with scammers and beggars, I barely saw anyone begging when I went back home except for Oromos.

Their population is too big, if the Nile dries up they are fucked.

I would never travel to Egpyt solo, the place is packed with scammers and beggars, I barely saw anyone begging when I went back home except for Oromos.

Their population is too big, if the Nile dries up they are fucked.
For your information, there is a mass migration of many Somalis to Egypt currently, because of its cheapness as a country, so they go there and have money and open projects there, such as shops and restaurants. I also agree with you. There are a lot of fraudsters in Egypt and this is a problem, as their number is large and the majority of them are also poor and their government is corrupt, but I do not know why Saudi Arabia and the Emirates are investing. These amounts are on Egypt and there are no tangible results, so I said if we could get Saudi Arabia to transfer its investments to Somalia instead of Egypt, this would be a win.

NidarNidar

Punisher
For your information, there is a mass migration of many Somalis to Egypt currently, because of its cheapness as a country, so they go there and have money and open projects there, such as shops and restaurants. I also agree with you. There are a lot of fraudsters in Egypt and this is a problem, as their number is large and the majority of them are also poor and their government is corrupt, but I do not know why Saudi Arabia and the Emirates are investing. These amounts are on Egypt and there are no tangible results, so I said if we could get Saudi Arabia to transfer its investments to Somalia instead of Egypt, this would be a win.
Somali businessmen are known to be fair and just, and they will strive well in Egypt. Saudis and UA are diversifying their portfolio, they are behind Qatar and are trying to catch up.

Trending