Not open for further replies.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
AUN

Ottawa police identify Northview Road homicide victim as Egal Daud
Victim was found inside a vehicle in Nepean Sunday morning
CBC News Posted: Feb 12, 2018 9:03 AM ET Last Updated: Feb 12, 2018 9:18 AM ET

egal-daud-ottawa-homicide.png

Egal Daud, 30, was found dead inside a vehicle in Nepean on Feb. 11, 2018. (Supplied)

Ottawa police have identified the man found dead inside a vehicle in Nepean Sunday as Egal Daud, 30, and say he was fatally shot.

Daud's body was found inside a parked car on Northview Road, near the intersection of Baseline and Merivale roads, around 10 a.m.

The Ottawa police major crime unit, which is leading the investigation, said his body may have been there since Saturday.

Staff Sgt. Bruce Pirt added on Sunday police didn't yet know if the shooting happened there, or if that's just where the vehicle was left.

Anyone with information is asked to call the major crime unit at 613-236-1222 extension 5493 or gi

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/egal-daud-homicide-shooting-death-1.4531325

They make us proud by keeping our warrior culture noticed in Canada and beyond. Is it only Somalis who are murdering one another, or are other ethnic groups killing one another too?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ilaahi ha uu naxariisto May Allah grant him jannah. His time was up

King

Great dogs, they keep away uninvited Somali guests. For many friends and cousins, staying with me is out of the question, unless they are canine lovers.

Aussie lmao you really taught them well. I bet they scare a lot of Somalis in your neighborhood:ftw9nwa:

Has your friends and family members adapted to the Canines?

AUN.

Families with young Somali men in Canada should migrate to another country. This is scary.

Very true brother young Somali men are being targeted in Canada! They should find a way to come the USA home of the free! Or go to Europe. Canada is turning into a ''shithole'' if you ask me.

Aussie lmao you really taught them well. I bet they scare a lot of Somalis in your neighborhood:ftw9nwa:

Has your friends and family members adapted to the Canines?

King

The closest friends or relatives are 15 minutes away by car but my younger brother and a cousin don’t mind playing with them. There are also few Somali friends who come around and give them a pat. One of them started as a dog walker, but now owns a dog/cat wash business.

Very true brother young Somali men are being targeted in Canada! They should find a way to come the USA home of the free! Or go to Europe. Canada is turning into a ''shithole'' if you ask me.

King

I watched a Canadian show called the fifth estate about the murder of a young bloke called Abdinasir and his sister was then in jail in Jamaica. She was caught smuggling dope out of Jamaica with another Somali girl. The show was 3-4 years ago and it was questioning why so many young Somalis kill one another. One word: dysfunctional families. I was flabbergasted when i saw the dad (who moved on with another wife when they were children) claiming o be a community worker. Family comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts