Educating this Xabashi: Ramadan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading all over this forum about refraining oneself from doing evil during Ramadan. What is that up to? I don't get it. Why only during Ramadan? Aren't you supposed to refrain from evil deeds all the time? I am confused. It comes as if you become a "saint" and refrain from all bad deeds during Ramadan and after that hell loose break.:) Suddenly you are allowed to do all evil things or what? Forgive my ignorance about Islam and sorry if I offended anyone but I need education in this department. I just don't get it about all this Ramadan talk.
:what:

The shaytan is in the lockup during this holy month. Shackled to a windowless cell in solitary confinement. He can't tempt me to war on my enemy clans and violate the chastity of their livestock. You have no excuse for sin. I've been sin free all week.

@Bidaar Wanagsan many thanks. I have two questions though. Why is Shaytan not locked up forever? Why let him out? And if Shaytan is locked up during Ramadan, does that mean evil deeds in general are reduced all over the world because of lack of activity from Shaytan or is Shaytan only locked up for Muslims? I hope I am not offending anyone with my naive questions.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@xabashi Just a quick question. Is that you in the picture?

To answer your question. Allah made the devil to test humanity so there is no reason to lock them forever. All devils are locked except the kids so you'll see some bad deeds within the holy month but statistics have proven it's very less compared to non-Ramadan days.

I am reading all over this forum about refraining oneself from doing evil during Ramadan. What is that up to? I don't get it. Why only during Ramadan? Aren't you supposed to refrain from evil deeds all the time? I am confused. It comes as if you become a "saint" and refrain from all bad deeds during Ramadan and after that hell loose break.:) Suddenly you are allowed to do all evil things or what? Forgive my ignorance about Islam and sorry if I offended anyone but I need education in this department. I just don't get it about all this Ramadan talk.
:what:
Why do chritians sin every day of the week and then say "father forgive me for i have sinned on sunday"? Why do latinas wear crosses during sex?. At least when we sin we it's mostly minor and not consistent.

:faysalwtf:

Thanks guys.
@Bidaar Wanagsan "sin free"???? How can a human being be sin free for a week? Not even bad thoughts, lies or lust in your night dreams? :)

@Factz Shatan has kids? Never heard about it.

@Yaquub No idea what you are talking about. I think you have to ask them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts