Edo caught me with my white girlfriend

Dads really don't care that much. They probably have a sigh of relief their son isn't homosexual.:pachah1:

Bro, speak for your own dad, my abo and uncles are religious and a different kettle of fish.

P.s

They would never assume their son was gay, that is a worry Western parents have. Not real geeljire dads.

Last edited:
Bro, speak for your own dad, my abo and uncles are religious and a different kettle of fish.

P.s

They would never assume their son was gay, that is worry Western parents have. Not real geeljire dads.
Eh it's the biggest fear of every father. There's nothing more shameful than having a bltch ass son.

Eh it's the biggest fear of every father. There's nothing more shameful than having a bltch ass son.

I'm not talking about the fear. I'm talking about the assumption that just because your son is not with the opposite gender in a haraam relationship, it might mean they are gay.

A typical conservative Somali Abo would not think that.

I'm not talking about the fear. I'm talking about the assumption that just because your son is not with the opposite gender, it might mean they are gay.

A typical conservative Somali Abo would not think that.
Who said anything about an assumption of being gay? :drakewtf:

Its a sigh of relief to see him with a girl because it eliminates the biggest fear. :nvjpqts:

Don't forget about
I’m in shit

Yesterday i saw my girlfriend in the city, and she pointed out to me that someone was watching us when i turned i saw an old somali lady and i took the alley straight I told my girlfriend that I had to leave and since yesterday I have been worried, I am afraid that she will call my parents
Your lacking son, we all mess up. I would advise you to move to another city, change your name and start packing before your parents find out.

I’m in shit

Yesterday i saw my girlfriend in the city, and she pointed out to me that someone was watching us when i turned i saw an old somali lady and i took the alley straight I told my girlfriend that I had to leave and since yesterday I have been worried, I am afraid that she will call my parents
Get rid of the evidence.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m in shit

Relax. Its not the end of the world. Tell your Eeedo, the white girl was church girl selling me Christianity & i had to convince her she was wrong. Your Eeedo will start cursing at the white girl & u will come off a winner

I’m in shit

You should’ve kissed your girlfriend maybe that Edoo would’ve had an heart attack.. you know? No Edo no problem

when my hooyo started noticing me hanging out with nayaa caadaanka, she's kept reminding me that zina is haram and I better not be doing it.:mjkkk:

She said "I know how nayaa caadaanka get down"

They were deadass just friends though:pachah1:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
LOL I remember my first time caught with a white girl. Unlike you it was my hooyo herself that saw me in the act :holeup:

The good news is at least your hooyo won't think your gay :mjpls:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm suprised tbh. Somali parents are religious and often care about their kids Akhira.

Its a bit mad that as a parent you have instilled Islamic values such as praying ect and then turn a blind eye to things like that.
Yeah my mom is ultra religious, my dad is religious too but he’s all around chill.

He only ever tells me to pray and keep working on school. As long as I do those things he really doesn’t care what else I do.

I can imagine what would happen if he saw me with an ajnabi in the streets. He’d just look at me with a straight face and keep doing what he was doing, and maybe ask me about it later that day at home. Whereas my mom would tell me to stop and just warn me before doing anything... (assuming all they did was saw me hanging out).

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I’m in shit

I’ll pray for you warya :silanyolaugh: