Edo caught me with my white girlfriend

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I’m in shit

Yesterday i saw my girlfriend in the city, and she pointed out to me that someone was watching us when i turned i saw an old somali lady and i took the alley straight I told my girlfriend that I had to leave and since yesterday I have been worried, I am afraid that she will call my parents

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I’m in shit

Yesterday i saw my girlfriend in the city, and she pointed out to me that someone was watching us when i turned i saw an old somali lady and i took the alley straight I told my girlfriend that I had to leave and since yesterday I have been worried, I am afraid that she will call my parents
Weird that you didn't got immediately a phone call from your mom.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
LOOOL that’s jokes. Just tell your mom that’s a friend from school you coincidentally met outside and just hung out with.

The eedo probably won’t snitch immediately, which isn’t always good. She might tell it to all her friends, and your mom will have to find out through gossip.

That’s what happened when my older bro was caught with a ling ling.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
LOOOL that’s jokes. Just tell your mom that’s a friend from school you coincidentally met outside and just hung out with.

The eedo probably won’t snitch immediately, which isn’t always good. She might tell it to all her friends, and your mom will have to find out through gossip.
:dwill:
Why are you giving him advice to continue his miscegenation? Let the wolves have him.
That’s what happened when my older bro was caught with a ling ling.
Oh, I see. It runs in the family.
:susp:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I’m in shit

RIP

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:dwill:
Why are you giving him advice to continue his miscegenation? Let the wolves have him.

Oh, I see. It runs in the family.
:susp:
I’m just trynna help a brother out...

And I’m not like my older brother, I wouldn’t be stupid enough to get caught. I don’t even deal with ajnabi girls that heavy anyways.

Not to mention I’m spoiled, if I really was ever caught I don’t think anything would happen to me :mjpls:

Mozart

You need people like me
Tell your mum you have a girlfriend . Women respect you more when you’re honest :nvjpqts:

I'm suprised tbh. Somali parents are religious and often care about their kids Akhira.

Its a bit mad that as a parent you have instilled Islamic values such as praying ect and then turn a blind eye to things like that.
Dads really don't care that much. They probably have a sigh of relief their son isn't homosexual.:pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts