Edna Aden

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She’s a freedom fighter who reminds the world never to forget the 2 million isaaq killed during the isaaq holocaust at the hands siad barre clan who massacred isaaq in their own land in burco Hargaisa and Berbera.

soon somaliland will make a Holocaust museum in hargaysa for all the innocent women and children and men that got ethnically cleansed by siad barre people.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
From my personal view I know that she’s not a good person.

I attended conferences she held here in the states where she made these Cadaan’s heart bleed with stories of how she doesn’t charge majority of her patients. Kulahaa “we accept what they give us”.

Fast forward few years later..I was in Hargeisa and a little girl, a relative had a medical episode before my eyes. I threw her in the car I had at that time and drove through the city like lunatic. I got to her hospital and was told to pay first before they even touch her. Here I was with a little child in medical duress but they wanted payment first. Additionally, they want everything from the gloves the “doctor” will wear to the bed that patient will be placed on.

Furthermore I witnessed with my own ears of her talk to her clansmen about nepotism. She is all about qabiil nepotism

She’s a freedom fighter who reminds the world never to forget the 2 million isaaq killed during the isaaq holocaust at the hands siad barre clan who massacred isaaq in their own land in burco Hargaisa and Berbera.

soon somaliland will make a Holocaust museum in hargaysa for all the innocent women and children and men that got ethnically cleansed by siad barre people.
:gucciwhat:
2 million?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I may disagree with her on her politics but I view her work and accomplishments with great honor. May allah reward Edna for everything she had done to assist people back home. :)