EDNA ADEN declared the new MOTHER TERESA by US TV program even tho she hates South Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Islaanto needs to be given a national medal but then again she would spit at it

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They need to stop kawaling this old lady, she needs to sit somewhere with her tusbaax and call it a day. She's no mother Teresa. Mother Teresa wasn't an opportunist, bitter woman. Mother Teresa never bad mouthed anyone. Don't ever insult Mother Teresa by comparing her to this deranged woman.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Somalilanders need to be their own ethnicity. In fact the entire Somali indentity has to be wiped out and everyone has to go by their clan.

I can't be associated with the likes of her. :hillarybiz:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Somalilanders need to be their own ethnicity. In fact the entire Somali indentity has to be wiped out and everyone has to go by their clan.

muh-qabiil-mentality-jpg.26998

waraabe

Your superior

Of course you can't associate with the likes of her, she is a high achiever

waraabe

Your superior
God bless this patriot, she isn't politically correct and isn't afraid to tell it like it is.

The hordes of pirates and terrorists can cry as much as they like but the truth will be told

Leo

The Brave
She is giving back to her community and what she considers her home. I would do the same, I see nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending