Edna aden begging dhulbante to stop their revolution πŸ˜‚

Stfu nacasyahow, we bought shit from you, you didn’t feed as. Stop acting like we weren’t fighting the british for you.

Since they have nothing over other Somalis, and have to invent fake Sultanates, now they are bragging because other people use their Port. I hope they don't cry when people start to boycott them altogether.

Since they have nothing over other Somalis, and have to invent fake Sultanates, now they are bragging because other people use their Port. I hope they don't cry when people start to boycott them altogether.
They've essentially taken over the Somali Wikipedia to push their propaganda, I actually posted it since I've been noticing it before. It is haram to lie. They've basically removed the Dilla Massacre's page that occurred, and changed it to a "Battle". However that Dilla Massacre is actually a UN Recognized ethnic cleansings campaign. All this lying to push a narrative so you can impress other is sad.

You know I've noticed this wikipedia revisionism Issaq people have done, a friend of mine sent me this. It's the complete removal, downplay and historical revision of the Dilla Massacre. The wikipedia was literally deleted, you can only find an archived version of it. Here is the original detailing what happened with confirmed UN sources and hundreds of other sources, foreign and local, displaying and detailing the brutality the SNM used against Samaroon. The UN called it Ethnic/Clan cleansing which it was.
Original -
View attachment 242000

When you go here -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilla_Massacre it will redirect you to the SNM "independence war" wikipedia page saying it was just an insignificant battle with no civilian casualties mentioned at all.

View attachment 242001

ALSO I would love to try and find some documents detailing the atrocities committed against Mudug and Bari by Barre in 78' and 79'. I do not want to point fingers but I feel like it wasn't just MX Red Berets.

I would also like to know details events of what the SNM did in Sanaag and Sool. I know all of this information is out there but SL supremacists have done a very good job trying to scrap this stuff off the internet.

I personally don't care whether SL secedes or not but no need to hide what you've done and fabricate things. Even historical people like Aw Barkhadle, Axmed Gurey etc are suddenly Issaq.

Also, I am starting to believe that North-West Somalia was at one point inhabited by Issa, Samaroon, Tumaal, Yibir, and Madihbaan and that their history is the one that's being stolen by Issaq. In fact, many Yibir claim they had a kingdom and trade network before becoming displaced.

They've essentially taken over the Somali Wikipedia to push their propaganda, I actually posted it since I've been noticing it before. It is haram to lie. They've basically removed the Dilla Massacre's page that occurred, and changed it to a "Battle". However that Dilla Massacre is actually a UN Recognized ethnic cleansings campaign. All this lying to push a narrative so you can impress other is sad.

Also, I am starting to believe that North-West Somalia was at one point inhabited by Issa, Samaroon, Tumaal, Yibir, and Madihbaan and that their history is the one that's being stolen by Issaq. In fact, many Yibir claim they had a kingdom and trade network before becoming displaced.

That's right walaale, Somalis must know that Somali Wikepedia has been completely bastardised from top to bottom by these insecure, fraudulent people. I think they even removed Siad Barre's crimes against Majeerteen, because god forbid Beesha Anna Frank, has other people competing for victim status!!!

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Con man? We use give you low iq naked savages food and clothes sxb. :heh:

View attachment 250877
What did you have to give to anybody?-Idoori means diilaal-You were a errant boy between us who were rich with livestock and the arabs & indians on the docks-Every gabay we tagged you as diilaal a go between deal maker.

Markaan diinka dhawray iyo sharciga iyo daliilkooda
Danbigii markii aan nacay een iskaba daayey
Dillaalkii iyo malaalkii markii dabadu kuu naaxday
Dibjirkii iyo miskiinkii markuu daaro wada yeeshay
Dumar baa ilowshaha yaqaan daalka soo mara e
Inaad aniga igu doobidaa dawba ma ahayne

That's right walaale, Somalis must know that Somali Wikepedia has been completely bastardised from top to bottom by these insecure, fraudulent people. I think they even removed Siad Barre's crimes against Majeerteen, because god forbid Beesha Anna Frank, has other people competing for victim status!!!
The crimes against MJ's will never be covered as much because;
1: it hurts the SL's victim narrative, and proves that everyone was targeted by the Kacaan indiscriminately.
2: MJ's and other Daroods do not dwell on the past.

Also, a strange thing I was remember reading somewhere online, it's not anything verifiable, it may just a wild theory was. Right after Siyaad Barre coupe, he didn't trust anyone, not even his own clan. This was before the formation of MOD, he surrounded himself with Issaq. For example, his trip to Yemen, every single person except maybe his security were Issaq. Maygaag Samatar, Silyaano etc I wonder what happened. Maybe Issaq had a monopoly on Khat and when he banned it, it caused some tension.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What did you have to give to anybody?-Idoori means diilaal-You were a errant boy between us who were rich with livestock and the arabs & indians on the docks-Every gabay we tagged you as diilaal a go between deal maker.

Markaan diinka dhawray iyo sharciga iyo daliilkooda
Danbigii markii aan nacay een iskaba daayey
Dillaalkii iyo malaalkii markii dabadu kuu naaxday
Dibjirkii iyo miskiinkii markuu daaro wada yeeshay
Dumar baa ilowshaha yaqaan daalka soo mara e
Inaad aniga igu doobidaa dawba ma ahayne
YOu wERe A eRrant BoY
504c19bbd63e974779b2be33aeac8348.jpg

You caghdheer were so low iq pouring sugar into the river thinking it's sweet and oh here another low iq story of ur retarded ass clan :russ:

20230127_134643.jpg

:damn: :russ:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Stories were all you had-Before the gaal we owned you-From lafaruug to dhurwaale the idoori were my victims-Its after the british you began to talk and like people.

FB_IMG_1674845945407.jpg

This was our relationship-The british holding your hand when in front of us.-You were beneath us.
FB_IMG_1674845939295.jpg

Trending

Latest posts