Edna aden begging dhulbante to stop their revolution šŸ˜‚

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Who would thought a day like this would come that edna aden would be on her knees begging, my day is getting better and better
:rejoice:

Everyone should have the right to self determination, this problem would've been long solved if they didn't use anglo drawn colonial borders.

Erythrean

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Let that old lady rot in Jahanam. She canā€™t stop Somalis from uniting. Somaliland is a now paper thin triangle state. Everyone should attack from all sides and subjugate the landers if they donā€™t want to join.

She understand dhulbante was a voting block for villa morgan hargesia. Now that their out the picture the subclan of isaaqs predominantly habar yonis will see the bias in hargesia for truly what it is.

Gone are the days of "faqash" boogeyman, but this senile old lady wants to continue it for the greater good of habar isaaq.

Abaq

VIP
After SSC have left and Awdal go their way, I hope Garxajis re-establish themselves as rulers of the North. The Habar Awal conmen have run the show for too long.

Barni

āš ļø EPILEPTIC WARNING āš ļø
I donā€™t know why but I have really come to dislike this woman.

She understand dhulbante was a voting block for villa morgan hargesia. Now that their out the picture the subclan of isaaqs predominantly habar yonis will see the bias in hargesia for truly what it is.

Gone are the days of "faqash" boogeyman, but this senile old lady wants to continue it for the greater good of habar isaaq.

DO THEY REALLY CALL IT VILLA MORGAN? Iā€™ve been asking this all day and no one has answered me.

TekNiKo

ā€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Who would thought a day like this would come that edna aden would be on her knees begging, my day is getting better and better
:rejoice:
the boondocks slapping GIF

Stupid bijj we remember how you used to insult Beesha Darood day and night now your begging Harti! Daroodkii ku dab saaray kuuma dhigo!

f*ck off cajuusadyahay!

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
the boondocks slapping GIF

Stupid bijj we remember how you used to insult Beesha Darood day and night now your begging Harti! Daroodkii ku dab saaray kuuma dhigo!

f*ck off cajuusadyahay!
Fkd is just a fun game we play, somali politics however is different I consider every person that lives in somalia as my brothers

Now come and hug me brother :friendhug:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Somaliland should have respected and treated dhulbhante good from beginning. Why beat and arrest people for wearing blue jump suit, that is fake democracy .

When stuff like that was happening and dhukbahante bared it, who was speaking out on there behalf from hargeisa šŸ¦—. This speech is to little to late itā€™s obvious they arenā€™t seen as equals in somaliland nor respected and reer las canod has woken up to this truth

Trending

Latest posts