Edna Adan Rare Earth

Screenshot_20190817-200202_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190817-200154_YouTube.jpg

Audhubillah.

Reer badis are making FGM omelettes

Kezira

disneylanders
She is so ugly you can obviously tell she is chasing her husbands shadow like a hopeless hag. Paying this Youtube channel for more public coverage won't work Somaliland will never get recognized.

She is so ugly you can obviously tell she is chasing her husbands shadow like a hopeless hag. Paying this Youtube channel for more public coverage won't work Somaliland will never get recognized.
Bruh she's old bro don't think anyone finds old people attractive.
BTW the youtube channel isn't pro SL. The guy was in the Horn filming so he did the somali episodes in SL, so a lot of the stuff is going to be disproportionately more SL content.

Kezira

disneylanders
Bruh she's old bro don't think anyone finds old people attractive.
BTW the youtube channel isn't pro SL. The guy was in the Horn filming so he did the somali episodes in SL, so a lot of the stuff is going to be disproportionately more SL content.
What Horn filming you bloody Jeegaani he is there covering Isaaq and Somaliland have you even listened to his first video glorifying the Isaaq clan with lies. He will delete bad comments and insults even thrown at the most dirtiest bucur bucayr descendants and delete them. He's obviously paid

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
What Horn filming you bloody Jeegaani he is there covering Isaaq and Somaliland have you even listened to his first video. He will delete bad comments and insults even thrown at the most dirtiest bucur bucayr descendants and delete them. He's obviously paid
68 IQ enhanced by blind hate is cut by half.

He really thinks the Somaliland govt payed a YT channel that globetrotts to collect stories. You have a special kind of sickness.

Kezira

disneylanders
68 IQ enhanced by blind hate is cut by half.

He really thinks the Somaliland govt payed a YT channel that globetrotts to collect stories. You have a special kind of sickness.
You are a isaaqist jeegaan female Habar Jeclo I assume. It's the truth whether you want to acknowledge it or not. He of the Youtube channel RARE EARTH even mentioned Isaaq as rulers of North for centuries, which is fake Isaaq never had a Sultan pre colonial era. Everything was post colonial. Them ruling the area., everything happened post colonial era. I addressed him on the issue and he meant post colonial era when the area was carved in favor of the Isaaq clan by the British. He says even though the Isaaq massacred the clans of the East and West that is no reason to not recognize Somaliland.

The beautiful nature is that your beloved Jeegaan land the pioneers of prostitution will never get recognised doesn't matter how much Youtube channels get paid.

What Horn filming you bloody Jeegaani he is there covering Isaaq and Somaliland have you even listened to his first video glorifying the Isaaq clan with lies. He will delete bad comments and insults even thrown at the most dirtiest bucur bucayr descendants and delete them. He's obviously paid
1. I'm not isaaq nor do I have any drop of isaaq blood in my family that I know of. So don't go to the clique excuse that I'm some SL propagandist. So you're wrong

2. He was literally posting videos in Ethiopia 4 weeks ago. SL videos began 3 weeks ago. He was in the horn doing videos so you're wrong again.

3. Do you have any proof of him deleting arguments against his videos? Don't see any so you're wrong.

4. Do you have any proof of him being paid by SL? He was saying some anti SL stuff on twitter and in his videos.

So it seems you just said horseshit. You're not the sharpest knife in the draw now are you?

Kezira

disneylanders
1. I'm not isaaq nor do I have any drop of isaaq blood in my family that I know of. So don't go to the clique excuse that I'm some SL propagandist. So you're wrong

2. He was literally posting videos in Ethiopia 4 weeks ago. SL videos began 3 weeks ago. He was in the horn doing videos so you're wrong again.

3. Do you have any proof of him deleting arguments against his videos? Don't see any so you're wrong.

4. Do you have any proof of him being paid by SL? He was saying some anti SL stuff on twitter and in his videos.

So it seems you just said horseshit. You're not the sharpest knife in the draw now are you?
1. You can be anything on the internet. Next thing you will say is you are Darood or Hawiye. While you are probably a Eydoor in disguise.

2. Every channel posts about Ethiopia before going to Somaliland you bloody mongrol it is the route to Somaliland largely . Almost everyone passes Ethiopia to get to that bloody hellhole of Jeeganistan.

upload_2019-8-17_19-56-23.png

He banned me immediately after mentioning Borama and Dilla genocide or that Isaaq were not rulers of the North but post colonial with the help of the British. Then he just said I didn't watch video and banned me.

4. Saying some anti SL stuff is done on purpose which he did after people started accusing him of getting paid. It's obvious. I have never seen a Youtube channel talk about Isaaq clan as he has. Normally they just try to propagate Somaliland, but he went even further saying injustices commited by Isaaq clan does not mean Somaliland should not get recognised.

1. You can be anything on the internet. Next thing you will say is you are Darood or Hawiye. While you are probably a Eydoor in disguise.

2. Every channel posts about Ethiopia before going to Somaliland you bloody mongrol it is the route to Somaliland largely . Almost everyone passes Ethiopia to get to that bloody hellhole of Jeeganistan.

3. View attachment 77209
He banned me immediately after mentioning Borama and Dilla genocide or that Isaaq were not rulers of the North but post colonial with the help of the British. Then he just said I didn't watch video and banned me.

4. Saying some anti SL stuff is done on purpose which he did after people started accusing him of getting paid. It's obvious. I have never seen a Youtube channel talk about Isaaq clan as he has. Normally they just try to propagate Somaliland, but he went even further saying injustices commited by Isaaq clan does not mean Somaliland should not get recognised.
1. Seems like you won't believe me even if I qarxised myself. I'm not Isaaq. You can think I'm isaaq if you want, we're all somali at the end of the day.

2. He's made a dozen more videos in and about Ethiopia for months before he made any in SL. Unless you have proof he said he spent over 2 months in Ethiopia for the purpose of getting into SL. You do know he could have taken a flight instead of wasting months. But you can go ahead and believe this nonsense if you want.

3. Show the full screenshots instead of cropped ones. Idk if you made insults, trolled or if it was even aimed at you. For all I know it's from a video in Japan.

4. I'll buy you a tin hat. Muh SL conspiracy theorist. SL is paying youtubers to visit and promote the recognition off the country, but also to show counter arguments?...

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You are a isaaqist jeegaan female Habar Jeclo I assume. It's the truth whether you want to acknowledge it or not. He of the Youtube channel RARE EARTH even mentioned Isaaq as rulers of North for centuries, which is fake Isaaq never had a Sultan pre colonial era. Everything was post colonial. Them ruling the area., everything happened post colonial era. I addressed him on the issue and he meant post colonial era when the area was carved in favor of the Isaaq clan by the British. He says even though the Isaaq massacred the clans of the East and West that is no reason to not recognize Somaliland.

The beautiful nature is that your beloved Jeegaan land the pioneers of prostitution will never get recognised doesn't matter how much Youtube channels get paid.
Your anti Isaaq comments have hit a new low. Now we never had sultans before the British? Ciidgalle where the GRAND SULTANS of Isaaq since the 17th century.

And no, Rare Earth clearly did not get paid by SL. Did you not see any of his videos other then the titles?

Kezira

disneylanders
1. Seems like you won't believe me even if I qarxised myself. I'm not Isaaq. You can think I'm isaaq if you want, we're all somali at the end of the day.

2. He's made a dozen more videos in and about Ethiopia for months before he made any in SL. Unless you have proof he said he spent over 2 months in Ethiopia for the purpose of getting into SL. You do know he could have taken a flight instead of wasting months. But you can go ahead and believe this nonsense if you want.

3. Show the full screenshots instead of cropped ones. Idk if you made insults, trolled or if it was even aimed at you. For all I know it's from a video in Japan.

4. I'll buy you a tin hat. Muh SL conspiracy theorist. SL is paying youtubers to visit and promote the recognition off the country, but also to show counter arguments?...
1. We are not all Somali you filthy wrench you are a garac from Iraq have you forgotten. First remove the salty Iraqi mans balls from your mouth. You reek as a Bucur Bucayri descendant and I can tell since I grew up with the likes of you.

2. Many people decide to journey through Ethiopia before passing through Somaliland.

3. I made the screenshot the day it was released my Bucur Bucayr friend.

4. It's only normal for an unrecognized country to lobby for recognition even if it means buying journalists or Youtube celebrities to gain more recognition.

Last edited:

Kezira

disneylanders
Your anti Isaaq comments have hit a new low. Now we never had sultans before the British? Ciidgalle where the GRAND SULTANS of Isaaq since the 17th century.

And no, Rare Earth clearly did not get paid by SL. Did you not see any of his videos other then the titles?
There was no such thing as a united ISAAQ entity pre colonial era which colonials who shared bed with Isaaq contemporaries even mention. No Habar Awal Chief. No united Isaaq sultan. No Isaaq unity. Everything was created after the British who even carved Somaliland in favour of the Idoor tribe so you can keep lying about it, but I know the truth.

1. We are not all Somali you filthy wrench you are a garac from Iraq have you forgotten. First remove the salty Iraqi mans balls from your moth. You reek as a Bucur Bucayri descendant and I can tell since I grew up with the likes of you.

2. Many people decide to journey through Ethiopia before passing through Somaliland.

3. I made the screenshot the day it was released my Bucur Bucayr friend.

4. It's only normal for an unrecognized country to lobby for recognition even if it means buying journalists or Youtube celebrities to gain more recognition.
1. No I'm not isaaq what clan are you? BTW isaaqs aren't from Iraq. They're normal indigenous somalis who like the rest of us claimed Banu Hashim.

2. That's not proof........

3. Sure. Send the whole screenshot. Until then that's not proof.

4. Still you have not a drop of proof....

Please send some. If he's taking money from SL to preach propaganda I'll gladly unsubscribe. Until then you got no proof of anything mate

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
There was no such thing as a united ISAAQ entity pre colonial era which colonials who shared bed with Isaaq contemporaries even mention. No Habar Awal Chief. No united Isaaq sultan. No Isaaq unity. Everything was created after the British who even carved Somaliland in favour of the ***** tribe so you can keep lying about it, but I know the truth.
Nah hoe about you learn Isaaq history. Any Isaaq would tell you that Ciidgalle ruled over the entire clan. We had the Isaaq Sultanate and sub Sultanates run by the sub clans of Isaaq.

Trending