Edna adan goes into kenyan tv

Syaad barre is the best modern day Somali leader whether you like it or not. None come close to him and all them left us this shit to deal with. Farmajao is the current runner up and he seems like he will do something big but won't surpass until he gets rid of federalism for central gov
Yes i understand from your perspective he enriched and empowered your poverty striken community from rags to riches why wouldnt you folks not be thankful but what I dont understand is how come you folks were in Utaange while he was still having breakfast in Villa Somalia?

Al-Xamdulilaah

The government of Aadan Cadde AUN rejected all those colonial treaties and boundaries.

We do not need Gaalo to tell us what is our Land and what is not when we are fully capable of defining what is ours.

A shame that some still call for and celebrate how the Gaalo divided us.

Al-Xamdulilaah

The government of Aadan Cadde AUN rejected all those colonial treaties and boundaries.

We do not need Gaalo to tell us what is our Land and what is not when we are fully capable of defining what is ours.

A shame that some still call for and celebrate how the Gaalo divided us.
But MSB killed her people more than the gaalo you talk about.

Another question do you beleive that the Ogaden region/ Somali Galbeed is part of Somalia or Ethiopia?
Do you believe that the NFD is part of Kenya?

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Yes i understand from your perspective he enriched and empowered your poverty striken community from rags to riches why wouldnt you folks not be thankful but what I dont understand is how come you folks were in Utaange while he was still having breakfast in Villa Somalia?
Huh? I wasn't even born in his time kid. And what I stated is a common fact even tho he committed massacres they were nothing compared to the famines, warlords etc. Siad barre is no hero but the people who came after him are devils

But MSB killed her people more than the gaalo you talk about.

Another question do you beleive that the Ogaden region/ Somali Galbeed is part of Somalia or Ethiopia?
Do you believe that the NFD is part of Kenya?

I am a believer of Soomaaliweyn actually no Somalia without Soomaaliweyn.

Also, you cannot blame the crimes of Siad Barre on Somalia. That would mean that the government of Aadan Cadde AUN and Siad Barre were the same, such ridiculous reasoning.

I am a believer of Soomaaliweyn actually no Somalia without Soomaaliweyn.
So what do you think of a regime that hand cuffed a decorated war hero 1977 and sent him over to Ethiopia the enemy after they battered him?

What do you think of a leader that uses Ethiopians to kill his own citizens in Baidoa?

So what do you think of a regime that hand cuffed a decorated war hero 1977 and sent him over to Ethiopia the enemy after they battered him?

What do you think of a leader that uses Ethiopians to kill his own citizens in Baidoa?

What does Farmaajo have to do with colonial borders and Edna Adan?

I'm not a Farmaajo supporter, I only support centralism and a government like that of Aadan Cadde AUN.

What does Farmaajo have to do with colonial borders and Edna Adan?

I'm not a Farmaajo supporter, I only support centralism and a government like that of Aadan Cadde AUN.
You said you are a firm believer of Somaliweyn right.
So what dou you think of those that treat the veterans like shit?

You said you are a firm believer of Somaliweyn right.
So what dou you think of those that treat the veterans like shit?

Sxb I'm not in Government nor do I hold any power.

I was against handing over qalbi dhagax to Ethiopia just as I against foreign troops in Somalia or Soomaliweyn for a matter of fact.

At least she knows the motto the enemy of your bo.on is your friend motto.

She is smarter though than MSB who went to war over the desputed western somalia which is same size or bigger than Southern Somalia.The war lasted for less than a year and MSB recalled the military and less than a decade forfeited all rights to Western Somalia.He gave the land out on a silver platter to Mengistu in Djibouti in 1988.With disregard to the human suffering and destruction of property.

What do you think will a minor issue like the maritime despute yeild.It will just mirror 1977 and be counter productive.
Why are you constantly suggesting that we should give our resources to Kenya? Here you are saying we should forfeit our maritime boundary to them with some silly reasoning.

Horta are you Somali wth??

Why are you constantly suggesting that we should give our resources to Kenya? Here you are saying we should forfeit our maritime boundary to them with some silly reasoning.

Horta are you Somali wth??
Because I know Marexan will be the first clan to capitulate when shit hits the roof.

You have never been refugees and also MSB forfeited the Ogaden land to Ethiopia which has more resources than the bloody water you are talking about.

Are yoy willing to sacrifice Gedo for the desputed waters.

Syaad barre is the best modern day Somali leader whether you like it or not. None come close to him and all them left us this shit to deal with. Farmajao is the current runner up and he seems like he will do something big but won't surpass until he gets rid of federalism for central gov
He also prayed to Jesus

Because I know Marexan will be the first clan to capitulate when shit hits the roof.

You have never been refugees and also MSB forfeited the Ogaden land to Ethiopia which has more resources than the bloody water you are talking about.

Are yoy willing to sacrifice Gedo for the desputed waters.

:what1:

You’re advocating for Kenya to annex Somali territory, everything else you’re saying is not relevant to that point...

How can a secessionist not support other secessionist to succeed. Wouldn’t their case be more easier to present. I mean she gave that reporter the same talking points people use against Somaliland’s succession.
4F44DC98-FFF1-41B8-8505-D4D9B1FD4D94.jpeg

Also, I recall that the British killed 1/3rd of Northern Somalis through Aerial bombardment and they drawn the current African borders so badly that even the British prime minster in 1906 Admitted it, : “We [the British and the French] have been engaged in drawing lines upon maps were no white man’s foot ever trod: we have been giving away mountains and rivers and lakes to each other, only hindered by the small impediments that we never knew exactly where the mountains and rivers and lakes were.” Akhas, that’s the people that her grandfather served under.

Trending