Edmonton PLEASES ONLF supporters for votes and puts their flag up BESIDE CANADIAN FLAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your point? I told you there's nothing unique or newsworthy about your post and you claimed otherwise.

If you don't like it, don't post.

No one put a gun to your head to post.

You're a Debbie Downer.

Maxaa ka galay what I post?

These people don't make any threads and then attack those who do. It's really shameless.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
:mindblown:ONLF flag looks like the Somaliland flag and the Somalia flag had sex and give birth to a baby with down syndrome.

The Ogaden Flag has been around since 1984. The SL flag is a ghetto version of the ONLF flag with a shitty recolour and a shahadah thrown on it.

:pacspit: You have no shame @AbdiJohnson

You will write any kind of bullshit, there are no limits to what you can or can't say. Disgusting and slanderous accusations.

EDIT: Puntland Independence movement has 0 traction, pls remove the tag.

I added those tags so people can find my tweet. It has nothing to do with independence.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
ONLF are a legitimate resistance group according to the West. They are designated a terror group only by the dictatorial minority regime of Ethiopia that is notorious for branding any opposition as terrorists.

The ONLF are the only thing standing between China and the minority regime from exploiting the Ogaden's natural resources, which is exactly why the West has no interest in opposing the ONLF.

How am i a troll?

Why is a western City Hall flying the flag of a separatist rebel group?

Are they terror-listed? If not then who cares, its not an illegal act.

Meanwhile your CPC/Rebel friends were telling a terror-listed group that listing them was a mistake and even giving them party membership:mjlol:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-tamil-tigers-remnant/article576456/?page=all

http://ipolitics.ca/2013/02/11/cana...sts-in-listed-ltte-as-terrorist-group-kenney/

Status
Not open for further replies.