Edmonton PLEASES ONLF supporters for votes and puts their flag up BESIDE CANADIAN FLAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20170215-WA0001.jpg

You think the City of Edmonton knows or cares about some ragtag militia group in Ethiopia?

Admit it you guys kawaaled the poor cadaans :lolbron:

They clearly know and care, and you seem mad about it. Your mad cuz your flag isnt up theRE while ours is. Continue to SEETH. :)

They clearly know and care, and you seem mad about it. Your mad cuz your flag isnt up theRE while ours is. Continue to SEETH. :)
On the contrary, I'm happy for you guys. Didn't think you'd be able to pull it off.

I guess Edmonton officially supports a free Ogaden :icon lol:

Non-story.

Symbolic gesture and part of thousands politicians run through in all levels of politics on a weekly basis. Hardly unique to Somalis or even immigrants for that matter.

Non-story.

Symbolic gesture and part of thousands politicians run through in all levels of politics on a weekly basis. Hardly unique to Somalis or even immigrants for that matter.

You're wrong.

Again, it has NOTHING to do with votes. This moment was something men and women worked hard to achieve without giving votes back. And yes its still up and flying beautifully.

He wants votes. I heard the Somalis (Ogaden) have endorsed his re-election, according to my friends in Edmonton

You're wrong.

He wants votes. I heard the Somalis (Ogaden) have allowed with him and have endorsed his re-election, according to my friends in Edmonton

ALBERTA POLITICIAN FRATERNIZES WITH OBSCURE SOUTH INDIAN COMMUNITY FOR VOTES

Next Premier of Alberta HANGING OUT with Bhutanese community refugees he brought to Canada for VOTES

Next Premier of Alberta posts message in foreign language WITH NO TRANSLATION for VOTES

ALBERTA POLITICIAN FRATERNIZES WITH OBSCURE SOUTH INDIAN COMMUNITY FOR VOTES

Next Premier of Alberta HANGING OUT with Bhutanese community refugees he brought to Canada for VOTES

Next Premier of Alberta posts message in foreign language WITH NO TRANSLATION for VOTES

He's running for the PC leadership.

He wants votes.

Just like the Mayor.

Status
Not open for further replies.