Editing offspring's DNA with CRISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have problems with your ciyaal looking ugly when they are born? Do you want them to look beautiful or handsome? Do you want them to be Blue eyed, Blonde, Have curves or stronger Muscle mass so they don't go the Gym and be bunch of lazy fucks? Don't worry because CRISPR is finally here, design your baby just like an RPG character!

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
How would you design your child? What features would you give it? siilaanyolaugh
I wouldn't want to give it features but rather make the kid as athletic as me(I'm very good at sports lol) or better and also give the kid higher iq.I could give two shits what eye color the kid has tho.The higher IQ and more athletic bits probably scare scientists because you could probably design the perfect soldier which I have no doubt that si what the chinese were plotting to do lol

I wouldn't want to give it features but rather make the kid as athletic as me(I'm very good at sports lol) or better and also give the kid higher iq.I could give two shits what eye color the kid has tho.The higher IQ and more athletic bits probably scare scientists because you could probably design the perfect soldier which I have no doubt that si what the chinese were plotting to do lol

I would deffo do the same, increasing physical and mental strength of my offspring. But I would also would give them bonus features like UV Vision, Antifreeze proteins, Increase immune system strength, LTNF proteins and Radioresistance.

:yacadiim:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
f*ck that bro! It sounds like something from a sinister Sci-Fi movie.
Imagine people edit their kids' genes, then accidentally create a new, and incurable disease or worse, they end up with zombies :pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
@Khattob-Oniisama

These type of sciences are still in their infancy. Honestly I doubt any serious attempts will be made in the 21st century. There are way too many hurdles to overcome before this can actually be implemented.

If it ever does, I expect the Chinese to be the first. Since their moral code is kinda weird

Status
Not open for further replies.