Economics major

Is the economic major worth it? Is it good path career cause am thinking of taking it.
Did anyone of u guys took it and if so how is it

I have an economics degree. I have a good career, but if you want an actual career right out of university, I'd recommend finance or accounting instead. They're more practical. If you're gonna stick to economics, then learn python or programming that can help with data analytics. But if you're gonna do that, I'd just take statistics as a major instead.

I have an economics degree. I have a good career, but if you want an actual career right out of university, I'd recommend finance or accounting instead. They're more practical. If you're gonna stick to economics, then learn python or programming that can help with data analytics. But if you're gonna do that, I'd just take statistics as a major instead.
I was also a Econ major having an amazing job but took me so long to get it after I graduated was starting to give up learned python and started grad school.

In the UK, economics degrees are seen as prestigious, and are one of the best paying degrees, especially if you go to a good uni.

Idk about other countries though.