Economic reach of Xamar

Post AS, anything below galkacyo and above middle Jubba + DDSI (especially the fertile shabelle part) will all come back to using Mogadishu port. That’s what @DR OSMAN fears so much
It's not the port the OG's are after, but the Xamar market and that is something that the wicked doctor can't create artificially. Creating a market of three million customers is not as simple as building a fishing jetty in an empty shore. Xamar market is just too big and it is the reason HAG clans will be the wealthiest of all Somalis Bi'idnillaah and that is precisely what @DR OSMAN fears and that's why he wants Beledweyne to stay under Shabaab not because of the port but because of the market they will come under and their role as link to SR and potentially all of Ethiopia..

Abaq

VIP
HAG=Business. That's why you should always welcome our leadership. We have always been business friendly and it's due to our ancestors conquering a trading center and melting pot 4 centuries ago, OG making a profit by providing a service to my city is something I take pride in.

You just saw a glimpse of the huge profit margins in Xamar. Imagine how much my rural community makes providing agricultural goods and livestock to the vast majority of the city's population. Everyone can eat with me because I'm literally too full.
:childplease::rejoice:
We have no prob with HAG controlling Xamar, in fact we welcome it. A market of 3 million ready for milking. Crazy money is being made

Abaq

VIP
Good news Somalia needs interconnectedness to improve clan relations. Everyone should do business in Xamar and all regions should see development and trade spread everywhere.
Imagine how much we missed over 30 years. After only a few years, even nomads at the edge of Somaliweyn are eating good

Abaq

VIP
It's not the port the OG's are after, but the Xamar market and that is something that the wicked doctor can't create artificially. Creating a market of three million customers is not as simple as building a fishing jetty in an empty shore. Xamar market is just too big and it is the reason HAG clans will be the wealthiest of all Somalis Bi'idnillaah and that is precisely what @DR OSMAN fears and that's why he wants Beledweyne to stay under Shabaab not because of the port but because of the market they will come under and their role as link to SR and potentially all of Ethiopia..
We will go where the money is. The dittore can scream all he wants. We will switch our vast animal market to HAG

cow

VIP
You really need to stop talking about things you don't know. I'm not talking about Isiolo town but Isiolo county. OG live in Kina sub-county of Isiolo which they kicked the Boran out of in 2019

this is leadership of isiolo county

1665248745018.png

this is Kinna sub county of Isiolo

here is ruto this year going to kinna sub country of isiolo speaking af borana

Abaq

VIP
this is leadership of isiolo county

View attachment 240129

this is Kinna sub county of Isiolo

here is ruto this year going to kinna sub country of isiolo speaking af borana

Yes and what villages of Kina did he go to? Where is Iskot village? Who lives there today? Who fought in 2019? You delve into issues you have no knowledge off

Also, the OG there have no political representation there because there is a border dispute. OG want that land to be part of Garissa county

Yes and what villages of Kina did he go to? Where is Iskot village? Who lives there today? Who fought in 2019? You delve into issues you have no knowledge off

Also, the OG there have no political representation there because there is a border dispute. OG want that land to be part of Garissa county
Abaq…this Bon barely knows shit,cawlyahan recently karbashed borana and took over their camels https://www.the-star.co.ke/authors/maureen-kinyanjui/

The closest 🐫 farm was 10 minutes walk from where I rent my villa in xamar this summer
$2.5 for one litter of freshly milked cano geel but no walk ins only for regular customers or calling in advance

I pay only 1 dollar for a litre of fresh camel milk from my village in Galmudug

Mogadishu recovered so quickly. It showed resilience even through Farmajoos attempts to destroy it. God bless Mogadishu.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Just worried Xamar will prosper and be the only place to develop while the rural areas perish. The lacag generated there should be spent on reer baadiyo, not all of the money but considerable amount.

In my opinion, rural migration to Xamar should be slowed down tremendously. Im afraid of a situation where Xamar becomes too dominant, sucking up everything in South and Central Somalia.

Why do we keep seeing the same kind of threads everyday?

Every single day you idiots make some post like this that has zero substance, revolving only around qabyaalad.

There is no meaningful discussion that can be had.

People are posting it in the wrong section. This section should've been purely politics.

Abaq

VIP
Just worried Xamar will prosper and be the only place to develop while the rural areas perish. The lacag generated there should be spent on reer baadiyo, not all of the money but considerable amount.

In my opinion, rural migration to Xamar should be slowed down tremendously. Im afraid of a situation where Xamar becomes too dominant, sucking up everything in South and Central Somalia.
This will only be the worry in HAG and RX areas. In Jubbaland, the pull city is Kismayo.

Trending