Ebola nearing Amisom occupied Somalia, detected in Kenya and Uganda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puntland will be screwed as it allows anybody to walk right in.
It's also home to most IDPs.

Even now, I read that South-West people fled Galmudug and entered Puntland.

Pray.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Well, kenya closed the border with Somalia and Uganda has restricted access across theirs, now if the UN could pull them out of Somalia that would be a huge plus for us. Also, someone tell AS to not cross into either country, since they love travelling and killing and recruiting from the Somali population there.

Would be even better if the FGS cancelled ALL flights to and from both countries. whilst manning the border and deporting those with symptoms. Until then, may Allah SWT protect us from them- my walal have our fellow countrymen in your duas tonight and until this problem blows over, even you non-muslim Somalis.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Well, kenya closed the border with Somalia and Uganda has restricted access across theirs, now if the UN could pull them out of Somalia that would be a huge plus for us. Also, someone tell AS to not cross into either country, since they love travelling and killing and recruiting from the Somali population there.

Would be even better if the FGS cancelled ALL flights to and from both countries. whilst manning the border and deporting those with symptoms. Until then, may Allah SWT protect us from them- my walal have our fellow countrymen in your duas tonight and until this problem blows over, even you non-muslim Somalis.
Al-Shabaab recruits heavily from the bantu parts of Kenya. They come to south Somalia for training.
:francis:

Tukraq

VIP
Yep they fled to PL, its mind boggling why these folks cant live in Bay, Bakool and Lower Shabelle. 3 fucking fertile gobols.
id have an easier time surviving if dropped in rio de janeiro than if I was dropped in the middle of the amazon, sometimes fertility of the land isn't as important as its made out to be in this day and age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts