Eating somali food for 24 hours.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Have you ever eaten strictly Somali food for breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner and desserts?

P.s

The video title is stupid, who eats food for 24 hours? Smh

@R.Kelly these UK girls are eating like they haven't ate for 10 years

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
It’s better than the food coma girl who was eating a whole pizza and wings in a car by herself lol
Dhulbahante and isaaq. Thats what these girl are. The isaaq one is cute.
Lately you’ve been on a qabil bender
A beer for breakfast?
Liver. Liver is actually good the way Somalis make it, with the bell peppers, onions, hot peppers and spices.

It’s better than the food coma girl who was eating a whole pizza and wings in a car by herself lol
Lately you’ve been on a qabil bender

Liver. Liver is actually good the way Somalis make it, with the bell peppers, onions, hot peppers and spices.

Lool i find qabil humor so funny for some reason cause its actually silly the whole thing. But these girls are cute and the hijabi one didnt used to wear hijab and used to give me freak vibe with all her piercing. These girls are the only london youtubers i seen who i thought they are the type of people i can get along with.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Somali food is extremely unhealthy and I gave up on it a long time ago.

:wow: Sometimes you just get an insatiable craving for that sweet greasy bariis joint around the corner that failed multiple health inspections but somehow is still illegally open :wow:

My inlaw bought two pieces of ido madax madow leg bones.
It. Was. Amazing. Im drooling thinking about it. She boiled only in water yet it was oozing with that ido baruur saliid. Ido is good for galmada.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Best Somali food is in Toronto. Hands down. From istar to hawash to etob. And many more. Toronto is truly the hub for Somali food.

Trending