Eating haraam meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Salmon is halal though.

I am frequent with non Muslim restaurants and I always eat seafood and vegetarian.

The Qu'ran states that meat prepared by Christians or Jews is Halal, provided it isn't pork or roadkill or strangled/bludgeoned to death. Considering all modern slaughterhouses follow Halal slaughter (not killed via strangulation or bludgeoning) you should be able to eat pretty much any non-pork dish in whatever restaurant you want.

Ironically seafood, fish mostly die via suffocation or are bludgeoned to death, so it could be interpreted that fish is the only food in the UK for instance that isn't slaughtered in a Halal way.

Even if you follow all the rules there's still a small chance some insane butcher said "I sacrifice this cow in the name of Ba'al" and you're eating meat dedicated to the Canaanite storm god, but I think the probability of that is very low in this day and age.

Last edited:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Considering all modern slaughterhouses follow Halal slaughter (not killed via strangulation or bludgeoning) you should be able to eat pretty much any non-pork dish in whatever restaurant you want.
:draketf:

Have you even seen how cattle are killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts