Eating Cambuulo in Taipei, Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been in Taipei for a few days, and I’m shocked at how much they have grown the Cambuulo culture here.

There’s Cambuulo in everything and it’s so Macaan!!!

Cambuulo in Bubble tea (Taiwan is where bubble tea was founded)

Cambuulo inside buns

Cambuulo inside chapati!

The chapati here is very similar to somali chapati. I went to a place called “Loco Food”

1403014285-3583224201.jpg

:banderas:

I’m here for a few days attending a Circular Economy forum since Taiwan’s new government is hell bent of following the Netherlands sustainability model in the circular economy. Lots of cool stuff being done here to address issues in manufacturing, distribution and re-using and increases a products life span.

Anpan-600x400.jpg

Also there’s a major potential to export Red beans here to Asia. Taiwan consumes a lot of Cambuulo.

Been in Taipei for a few days, and I’m shocked at how much they have grown the Cambuulo culture here.

There’s Cambuulo in everything and it’s so Macaan!!!

Cambuulo in Bubble tea (Taiwan is where bubble tea was founded)

Cambuulo inside buns

Cambuulo inside chapati!

The chapati here is very similar to somali chapati. I went to a place called “Loco Food”

1403014285-3583224201.jpg

:banderas:

I’m here for a few days attending a Circular Economy forum since Taiwan’s new government is hell bent of following the Netherlands sustainability model in the circular economy. Lots of cool stuff being done here to address issues in manufacturing, distribution and re-using and increases a products life span.

Anpan-600x400.jpg

Also there’s a major potential to export Red beans here to Asia. Taiwan consumes a lot of Cambuulo.

Don't ever insult Somali food ever again warya. We have better food than Taiwanxaarmadhaqo.

Indoyaars eat dog, cats, and lizards and your really comparing our great food to indoyaars :gucciwhat:

Don't ever insult Somali food ever again warya. We have better food than Taiwanxaarmadhaqo.

Indoyaars eat dog, cats, and lizards and your really comparing our great food to indoyaars :gucciwhat:

There’s something called night markets here.

Somalia needs night markets that can bring together individual vendors who make all kinds of tasty treats.

Here’s every vendor is known for one thing. They make the best of one item.

I’m just saying there’s an opportunity in growing Cambuulo into other categories

There’s something called night markets here.

Somalia needs night markets that can bring together individual vendors who make all kinds of tasty treats.

Here’s every vendor is known for one thing. They make the best of one item.

I’m just saying there’s an opportunity in growing Cambuulo into other categories

I don't care about night markets.

Somalis should invest in somali markets why should they invest in Asian markets that doesn't benefit Somalia?

This is why Somalia is trash. We invest and contribute in foreign markets. Worry about your gobol's market.

I don't care about night markets.

Somalis should invest in somali markets why should they invest in Asian markets that doesn't benefit Somalia?

This is why Somalia is trash. We invest and contribute in foreign markets. Worry about your gobol's market.

:camby:I was waiting for the usual neef to say “eat dogs and cats”.

We been eating eachother for 30 years.:browtf:

Your one of those neefs that gives themselves a gaal name to fit in kkkk :pachah1:

Why would you name yourself after Larry The Cable guy kkkk :pachah1:

Your the biggest xoolo.

:gucciwhat: Where did she come from?

The thread is about Taipei and she storms in here talking nacaasnimo.

:mindblown: Now she’s asking me about my nickname.

:kanyehmm: Note to self: Don’t post on Sspot during a trip. Some neefs haven’t even left thier city in 20 years.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
:gucciwhat: Where did she come from?

The thread is about Taipei and she storms in here talking nacaasnimo.

:mindblown: Now she’s asking me about my nickname.

:kanyehmm: Note to self: Don’t post on Sspot during a trip. Some neefs haven’t even left thier city in 20 years.
They're probably typing this on their hooyo's computer in dixon :hillarybiz:

I like how the taiwanese are very creative with their cambuulo. I heard taiwanese cuisine is a fusion of the best of the chinese, japanese and western dishes.

With Somalis, its just boiled cambuulo and bariis topped with oil and sugar. Very bland and doesn't taste well together:susp:

A move to a circular economy would save Europe’s businesses €600 billion, reducing our greenhouse gases too.

“When a company gets involved in the circular economy, it will increase its profitability,” explained Matthieu Orphelin, from the Circular Economy and Waste Department, ADEME.

“For at least two reasons: first, it will save on raw material costs, as well as waste management costs at the end of the production.

Amsterdam embraces circular economy
With predictions that 580,000 jobs could be created in Europe, and energy cost savings of up to 500 euros per household per year, it is no wonder that cities like Amsterdam are keen to get a slice of the action.

The circular economy is central to the sustainability goal of The Netherlands – potentially generating seven billion euros a year, and creating 54 thousand jobs.
http://www.euronews.com/2016/01/25/cradle-to-cradle-powering-europe-s-circular-economy
Increasing profit, creating jobs and being sustainable/eco-friendly :ehh: impressive.

Keep on sharing what you find in Taiwan and Asia. What you're doing is appreciated.:salute:

I like how the taiwanese are very creative with their cambuulo. I heard taiwanese cuisine is a fusion of the best of the chinese, japanese and western dishes.

With Somalis, its just boiled cambuulo and bariis topped with oil and sugar. Very bland and doesn't taste well together:susp:

http://www.euronews.com/2016/01/25/cradle-to-cradle-powering-europe-s-circular-economy
Increasing profit, creating jobs and being sustainable/eco-friendly :ehh: impressive.

Keep on sharing what you find in Taiwan and Asia. What you're doing is appreciated.:salute:

I just wrapped up an episode on it.

Hopefully air it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts