Eating a smokie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
yo ....ok. im all up for eating organs and i myself ate goat balls a couple of time but wtf are people in the UK eating saaxib. You guys guys are Neighbors with savage Africans that eat smokies SubXaanAllah. This shit is Dangerous...

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I like smoki.

41mg8V3Rh3L._SY355_.jpg

yo ....ok. im all up for eating organs and i myself ate goat balls a couple of time but wtf are people in the UK eating saaxib. You guys guys are Neighbors with savage Africans that eat smokies SubXaanAllah. This shit is Dangerous...

When I was young I remember my senegales friends hooyo offered me the smoky. Walahi they told me it was sun dried hilib, might have been monkey meat.:mugshotman::faysalwtf:

Ever since then I've been cautious of West Africans and people food in general. God knows that they'll serve you and if it's halal. I've not had balls, but I've tried calooley, kidney and liver.

Always Lit

When I was young I remember my senegales friends hooyo offered me the smoky. Walahi they told me it was sun dried hilib, might have been monkey meat.:mugshotman::faysalwtf:

Ever since then I've been cautious of West Africans and people food in general. God knows that they'll serve you and if it's halal. I've not had balls, but I've tried calooley, kidney and liver.
dont troll me bro.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Hell naw nigga you eating goat balls.

Wallahi I have never eaten any testicles in my entire life. I don’t plan too either.

Do they even sale goat balls are halal meats?
Where did you eat goat balls

Always Lit

Hell naw nigga you eating goat balls.

Wallahi I have never eaten any testicles in my entire life. I don’t plan too either.

Do they even sale goat balls are halal meats?
Where did you eat goat balls
In africa. Grilled. nice. rich in protein.

i ate everything except, lungs and heart.

Did you guys even watch the video? People talking about weird stuff.

I don't like meat, but it sounds it's only illegal because... f*ck farmers?

Walahi I'm being foreal. Africans eat this commonly.

They were actually from Congo not senegal. The family looked like the practices voodo. Thank god I stopped going over to their house. Lord knows if they eat dayeer, they might eat me next :chrisfreshhah:
Are you saying that you look like a danyeer? :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.