Easy ways to learn to Code

Leetcode only really becomes useful once you learn DSA(data structures & algorithms). I would say the best sites to learn the fundamentals of coding would be these two. Ones Python the others Java, it doesn't matter which you start with, but python is probably best for beginners. Java is useful is you want to learn OOP.

https://programming-23.mooc.fi/

For web dev, I would say these two are also the best ones.

All the coding jobs will be gone, except for some coding jobs reserved for experts, I don't think most people will be coding experts, so why waste your life, when AI can already do most coding jobs 😁

All the coding jobs will be gone, except for some coding jobs reserved for experts, I don't think most people will be coding experts, so why waste your life, when AI can already do most coding jobs 😁
So you sayin' AI will replace gods work? Where is yo proof? show me source!

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Because they can't they just make coding easier for coders and ai needs to be programmed itself via coders
The only people who think AI will replace software developers are students and juniors who have no idea how to build anything besides repositioning buttons and text in the frontend.

People overestimate how much AI can actually do in Software engineering.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
The only people who think AI will replace software developers are students and juniors who have no idea how to build anything besides repositioning buttons and text on the frontend.

People overestimate how much AI can actually do in Software engineering.

The only thing that it is capable of is writing small helper functions and a bit of documentation. Nothing else. (even then, both ChatGPT and copilot are not 100% accurate)
AI is incapable of creating or even maintaining complex software systems.

People have been trying to replace software engineering since the early 2000s yet the industry keeps on growing as technology becomes more advanced.
There are literally no-code platforms that can create an MVC of a product if you plan on starting a company but the problem comes when you need to expand or modify their functionalities.
Before developers, accountants, actuaries, quants, analysts will no longer exist.

Don't fret boys and girls, we still have a few decades

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im lucky im trying to flee to business side IT, I knew tech world would be automated eventually except infrastructure and security. Coding alot is offshored to india which reduces its wages, If u know the concept of coding and algorithms and boolean logic, doing the actual coding is monkey level it means you just putting it together in editors looool and lots of that is given to india loooooool which means its not lucrative career, your just wasting ur time with repetitive learning not growth-side learning. In IT u need business-management-tech skills combined to be high value not how many syntax u know when the concept is the same.

Alot of coding in enterprise level companies is customizations or enhancements not building new applications plus design specs is given to u so u dont even need to know thinking other then pulling out the code and putting it together in editors. Focus on building growth across business-management-tech-policy domains not compete with how many languages u know as you will be deemed not high value and be paid accordingly.

The geniuses are academics who get nobel prizes who create and manipulate energy and know the maths and create the prototypes which get rolled out to monkeys to admin, yes their ADMINS, the coders are nothing more in IT lifecycle.

I only wish Somalis and even me pursued theoritical and applied math and the sciences, especially energy and mechanics, that's why I focus on science learning now.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN your right, energy is the key. If we somalia built power plants that produce energy, we can create factories. The key to development is energy and knowledge of the engine .

Everything in tech and even mechanized markets has metals, energy as the base and interacting and then they figure out configurations but all of that is engineering level not academic who understand the fundamental maths at a theoritical and applied across energy and mechanics. Why u think i love those two topics becuz I see it absent in Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
AI will have to be sentient to take over coding jobs. And the day that happens, losing your coding job will be the least of your worries.

It’s like saying calculators have taken over mathematician’s jobs.

Maths is alot more then number crunching its concept, think of it like underlying concept behind your calculator not putting numbers in and calculating, calculating is only primary school not even high school grade maths. Maths is awesome if u like concepts not number crunching.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Im lucky im trying to flee to business side IT, I knew tech world would be automated eventually except infrastructure and security. Coding alot is offshored to india which reduces its wages, If u know the concept of coding and algorithms and boolean logic, doing the actual coding is monkey level it means you just putting it together in editors looool and lots of that is given to india loooooool which means its not lucrative career, your just wasting ur time with repetitive learning not growth-side learning. In IT u need business-management-tech skills combined to be high value not how many syntax u know when the concept is the same.

Alot of coding in enterprise level companies is customizations or enhancements not building new applications plus design specs is given to u so u dont even need to know thinking other then pulling out the code and putting it together in editors. Focus on building growth across business-management-tech-policy domains not compete with how many languages u know as you will be deemed not high value and be paid accordingly.

The geniuses are academics who get nobel prizes who create and manipulate energy and know the maths and create the prototypes which get rolled out to monkeys to admin, yes their ADMINS, the coders are nothing more in IT lifecycle.

I only wish Somalis and even me pursued theoritical and applied math and the sciences, especially energy and mechanics, that's why I focus on science learning now.
What do you suggest we do to gain access too Business IT?

Trending

Latest posts