Eastleigh hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Only when it comes to Somalia. siilaanyolaugh

I noticed. Just break free of Somalia, trust me it's not worth the hassle if that's how you feel. You might die before you see the Somalia we're dreaming of but we're happy to see any growth out of love and pride, knowing that foundation stones are being lain for the next generations to benefit from.

M

Moravia

Bahal mentioned the diaspora which includes th e Suju.
The local Bantus don't really have a favorable view of them. With the increasing persecution by the people and the government i think many will return to Somalia.

Many of these Kenyan born Somalis are hopelessly Kenyanized culturally and speak better Swahili than Somali. I wouldn't bet on them returning to Somalia even if the economy picked up there.

stop lying. Second generation Somalis are moving into Indian neighborhoods and we're inheriting our parents businesses. we're doing OKAY. plus we're educated and have many doctors and engineers. Just because we we speak Swahili more doesn't mean we are Kenyan bantufied. We speak better Somali and we still have our culture alot more than you AA vancular speaking ghetto dirt poor fish and chips generation uff. In the end of the day we will have the most impact on Somalia because we aren't culturally detached and we're 2 Million in population with high population of educated people.

made me angry wallahi. war nadhaaf :Sutehja: :4uzpnkt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts