Eastern Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
How many of you have visited eastern Europe? If you have visited, where have you been and how did you like it?

You who haven't been, would you like to visit, why or why not?

I have been to cities like Warsaw, Prague and Budapest. Absolutely loved it.

How many of you have visited eastern Europe? If you have visited, where have you been and how did you like it?

You got laid? I heard it’s cheap over there?

Been to Sofia. Was very beautiful, mountains were amazing to look at. People would stare a lot, especially since i'm Somali and wear the hijab. One lady working in a restaurant didn't allow us to go inside a flat out refused:leon:

That was the only negative experience, everything else was wonderful.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You got laid? I heard it’s cheap over there?

4694.jpg

I'm going to Warsaw for a few days this summer. Maybe Romania too, I've got a friend that says he can host me so it'll be a cheap trip

No thank you, racist poor mans western Europe.

Cheap asf, and I know-ish a Somali guy that grew up in Poland the same way you guys grew up in the Scandinavia, Netherlands etc.

Apparently it's really nice over there. Only reason he moved his family here is for business/money, and his wife is leaving cause she can't hack the UK lol

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

I wanna go to Sarajevo, just to check out how Muslim it is.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Not but I will definitely visit Prague and Budapest one day, make it one big trip. No interest in any of the other cities.
upload_2019-4-3_17-53-28.jpeg

:banderas:

Not but I will definitely visit Prague and Budapest one day, make it one big trip. No interest in any of the other cities.
View attachment 70314

:banderas:

Dubrovnik is super fucking nice. My brothers went to Budapest before and they didn't like it that much. Croatian beaches are fucking elite though. It's a bit more expensive, but only ticket prices screw you Americans.

There's lots of worthwhile places in the balkans area

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am fixing to go to Croatia

I’m also interested in the Ukraine after watching an AfricanAmerican go there where he was allowed to drive around a TANK in a retreat

I definitely want to see Bosnia

I wanna see Moscow and St Petes

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No but i would love to visit Russia and hungary always was interested in their culture and language. I find the russian language sexy lol
1523243467151.jpg

5104226627001_5515999951001_5214933106001-vs.jpg

I'd love to visit the Crimea and the Black sea costal towns like Odessa. Also St Petersburg. Unfortunately, Eastern Europeans are racist scum.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
HAYAAAAAY! After seeing this Belarusian beauty, I want to visit Minsk. Dua Lipa who?

I am MESMERIZED by her beauty!

:banderas::ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts