EASTENDERS CORONA PROPAGANDA!!!!! 😤😤😤

So I can bring the Somali women to the USA
And keep them safe
Only Somalis will compare a world class world famous historic financially culturally politically significant city such as london with minneapolis and ohio. I have never seen ajnabis make this comparison. They will compare london with New York, Paris, Tokyo etc.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Only Somalis will compare a world class world famous historic financially culturally politically significant city such as london with minneapolis and ohio.
A world class city AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA that your not a part of since your most likely a poor Somali living in a flat

LA / SAN DIEGO / MIAMI / ATLANTA

BETTER CITIES AND BETTER WEATHER AND BETTER WOMEN

HUSH UP WITH YOUR LONDONSTAN

A world class city AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA that your not a part of since your most likely a poor Somali living in a flat

LA / SAN DIEGO / MIAMI / ATLANTA

BETTER CITIES AND BETTER WEATHER AND BETTER WOMEN

HUSH UP WITH YOUR LONDONSTAN
One of my colleagues is from miami, apart from miami beach it’s a gang infested favela full of latino delinquents. Every week he posts on his Facebook a dead friend. Atlanta is a gay hiv ridden j.areer city. I’ve seen videos of the atlanta water boys, little kids selling water for a dollar, reminds me of Mogadishu. But it does have the sexiest habesha girls. I will give you L.A., it’s comparable to london but no Somalis live there so what’s the point of arguing.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
One of my colleagues is from miami, apart from miami beach it’s a gang infested favela full of latino delinquents. Atlanta is a gay hiv ridden j.areer city. I’ve seen videos of the atlanta water boys, little kids selling water for a dollar, reminds me of Mogadishu. But it does have the sexiest habesha girls. I will give you L.A., it’s comparable to london but no Somalis live there so what’s the point of arguing.
You seem like a incel racist you are blocked

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Well for starters it's funded by bill gates second of all corona is literally just a really bad cold i had it before it's AWFUL but it goes after 2 weeks or something. Someone i know works in hospital and you know how they say their full and not enough space she said it's almost empty and all they do is drink shah a nurse Kate shemirani whatever her name is t against the vaccine many doctors all around the vaccine are fired for speaking out the Tanzanian president why do you think he died CORONA bullshit he was in there way and they wanted him out all the youtube facebook social media anti vaxers have had their account deleted. Also vaccines take at least a decade to make how did they have one ready after a year :ayaanswag: this was all planned bill gates slipped and mentioned the vaccine would "lower" the human population once what do you think that means. One time he went to india him and his shaytaan wife with a vaccine that will cure this disease that was spreading forgot the name thousands of kids died and they were covering it up lmao you really think this vaccine is gonna help because covid is so dangerous people dropping dead everysecond the goverment admitted the numbers were exaggerated all the countries enforcing covid rules were bribed tell me what someone who's never even studied first aid has making vaccines (bill gates)it's all fakkkkeeeeeeee
My Ayeeyo died of covid so please don't say it's a bad cold.

Trending