EASTENDERS CORONA PROPAGANDA!!!!! 😤😤😤

@Empress of Hawiye india’s health system is collapsing of a new covid variant. Tens of thousands are being burned in the streets. Just because you’re immune system is young enough to battle this pandemic doesn’t mean you shouldn’t respect the safety of us olders.

E414CDD3-59D9-4B90-8309-39837E832F6D.jpeg

DD9F3ED8-58B7-462A-B0EE-DE573A51BE4B.jpeg

@Empress of Hawiye india’s health system is collapsing of a new covid variant. Tens of thousands are being burned in the streets. Just because you’re immune system is young enough to battle this pandemic doesn’t mean you shouldn’t respect the safety of us olders.

View attachment 181091
View attachment 181092
Ye i'm honestly skeptical about the indian variant probably an excuse for when they get rid of them "oh they were very vunerable"

What’s a tv license exactly?
More of a bbc tax than tv tax. Most of it goes towards the bbc, which I believe is the biggest news channel worldwide. It has networks such a bbc somali. Before Universal Tv etc bbc somali was the most popular somali news channel so you can imagine the influence they had and still have over many countries. The bbc also produces great tv shows and movies, and best thing, the bbc has no commercial breaks. If the bbc didn’t exist the uk would definitely be more right wing.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Ironic cause it’s the black and Asian community who are anti vaccers, bbc pushing left wing political correctness, I will stop paying tv licence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WTF IS A TV LICENCE YOU NEED A LICENSE TO WATCH TV ?

WALLAHI UK SUCKS

Mr Sufi

More of a bbc tax than tv tax. Most of it goes towards the bbc, which I believe is the biggest news channel worldwide. It has networks such a bbc somali. Before Universal Tv etc bbc somali was the most popular somali news channel so you can imagine the influence they had and still have over many countries. The bbc also produces great tv shows and movies, and best thing, the bbc has no commercial breaks. If the bbc didn’t exist the uk would definitely be more right wing.
No commericals hmmmm so more time to indoctrinate you

Mr Sufi

Do they also tax's you for drinking out the river themes