EASTENDERS CORONA PROPAGANDA!!!!! 😤😤😤

wow you don't have a valid reason :kodaksmiley:
Well for starters it's funded by bill gates second of all corona is literally just a really bad cold i had it before it's AWFUL but it goes after 2 weeks or something. Someone i know works in hospital and you know how they say their full and not enough space she said it's almost empty and all they do is drink shah a nurse Kate shemirani whatever her name is t against the vaccine many doctors all around the vaccine are fired for speaking out the Tanzanian president why do you think he died CORONA bullshit he was in there way and they wanted him out all the youtube facebook social media anti vaxers have had their account deleted. Also vaccines take at least a decade to make how did they have one ready after a year :ayaanswag: this was all planned bill gates slipped and mentioned the vaccine would "lower" the human population once what do you think that means. One time he went to india him and his shaytaan wife with a vaccine that will cure this disease that was spreading forgot the name thousands of kids died and they were covering it up lmao you really think this vaccine is gonna help because covid is so dangerous people dropping dead everysecond the goverment admitted the numbers were exaggerated all the countries enforcing covid rules were bribed tell me what someone who's never even studied first aid has making vaccines (bill gates)it's all fakkkkeeeeeeee

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Well for starters it's funded by bill gates second of all corona is literally just a really bad cold i had it before it's AWFUL but it goes after 2 weeks or something. Someone i know works in hospital and you know how they say their full and not enough space she said it's almost empty and all they do is drink shah a nurse Kate shemirani whatever her name is t against the vaccine many doctors all around the vaccine are fired for speaking out the Tanzanian president why do you think he died CORONA bullshit he was in there way and they wanted him out all the youtube facebook social media anti vaxers have had their account deleted. Also vaccines take at least a decade to make how did they have one ready after a year :ayaanswag: this was all planned bill gates slipped and mentioned the vaccine would "lower" the human population once what do you think that means. One time he went to india him and his shaytaan wife with a vaccine that will cure this disease that was spreading forgot the name thousands of kids died and they were covering it up lmao you really think this vaccine is gonna help because covid is so dangerous people dropping dead everysecond the goverment admitted the numbers were exaggerated all the countries enforcing covid rules were bribed tell me what someone who's never even studied first aid has making vaccines (bill gates)it's all fakkkkeeeeeeee
wow a conspiracy theorist...

Trending

Latest posts