East Hararghe zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bale is actually populated by the Arsi Oromos, not Borans. The Gurre, Garre and some Hawiya also live there.

and what hawiye lives in bale? please explain,

garre of course live in libaan, gurre langabs live with cawlyahan ogadens from afhdeer and are mag under ogadens, protected visitors/marti,

bale is split as a region between us the Ogaden and the boran, so please explain to me what hawiye lives in bale, otherswise we can make up things and say thai poeple own mongolia,

i know my land like the back of my hand, please lets not make things up, the only hawiye in ddsi was karanley and they moved into babile and joind oromia in 2004 during their special votes, oh and keep in mined that karanley was alwasy claming Mohamed zubeer malanguur as proection, thus they were mag, protected species/ethnic group always under our umbrella,

and what hawiye lives in bale? please explain,

garre of course live in libaan, gurre langabs live with cawlyahan ogadens from afhdeer and are mag under ogadens, protected visitors/marti,

bale is split as a region between us the Ogaden and the boran, so please explain to me what hawiye lives in bale, otherswise we can make up things and say thai poeple own mongolia,

i know my land like the back of my hand, please lets not make things up, the only hawiye in ddsi was karanley and they moved into babile and joind oromia in 2004 during their special votes, oh and keep in mined that karanley was alwasy claming Mohamed zubeer malanguur as proection, thus they were mag, protected species/ethnic group always under our umbrella,
Somalia Tribes Distribution in Kenya, Somalia, Djibouti, Ethiopia.jpg

Bale is actually populated by the Arsi Oromos, not Borans. The Gurre, Garre and some Hawiya also live there.

not really, bale region was old massive region called bale under maryam mengustu which today has been divided into bale, borana zone, guji on the oromia side

and

western imay/fiiq, afdheer and libaan under the Somali/DDSI side

below is map of how todays bale stradlles between Ogaden, garre, gujji, sure it touches arsi but arsi region was too far as a that massive gobal/region in the 70s arsi was more part of central oromia but todays borana zone was carved out of bale, just like parts of the Ogaden imay, fiiq, western sheblle and afhdeer and garre/dagodia libaan,

1597-4CF0C7AF7B584859C1256F2D00484A7F-ocha_ethAdmin3040903.png

@James Dahl , is this the fake map you made?

@Teeri-Alpha , I think its his one. I could be wrong.

so many things wrong with this map, karanley in afhdeer for example, no marehans in dusamareeb, isntead waa air, shekhaal in jigjiga, galjecel and garre in garisa, gadson in libaan, dir in afamdaow, ajuuran in western wajir when its pure dagodia, gurgure in imay,

nah man, dude who made this fake map needs education, its like placing Vietnamese in south korea, japanese in Bangladesh, who screwed up,

james dhal, who missed advised you old chap, i assumed white man liked the truth and facts not making things up,

so many things wrong with this map, karanley in afhdeer for example, no marehans in dusamareeb, isntead waa air, shekhaal in jigjiga, galjecel and garre in garisa, gadson in libaan, dir in afamdaow, ajuuran in western wajir when its pure dagodia, gurgure in imay,

nah man, dude who made this fake map needs education, its like placing Vietnamese in south korea, japanese in Bangladesh, who screwed up,

james dhal, who missed advised you old chap, i assumed white man liked the truth and facts not making things up,

Yeah, its ridiculous.

@Teeri-Alpha

This is a map of Somaliland, but does include some parts of the kilil. It definitely is more accurate than the other one. I'm sure it has some issues too.

somaliland-map-jan15.png

@Teeri-Alpha

This is a map of Somaliland, but does include some parts of the kilil. It definitely is more accurate than the other one. I'm sure it has some issues too.

somaliland-map-jan15.png

this is more accurate but the makahil was way over the top, it also inlcuded 1doors in warder, there are no 1doors in warder or shekhaal in jigjiga rather than raaso,

all over ogadeniya, deep inside ogadeniya they placed so many fake hawiye tribes from central somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending