East Burco Is TERRIBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
So? that still doesn't explain why someone from West Burco would care about east Burco. They are basically two different cities in reality marwo.

It's one city, you can go wherever you please but their main road is rubbish. We've got a better design.

Just need "ina dagalaab" the HJ mayor to be replaced.

Burco & Hargeisa have the worst local council & Mayor who are corrupt and care for themselves. borama has the best then Las Anod then Berbera, these councils actually do their job not sit on their assess and collect pay.

Bohol

VIP
It's one city, you can go wherever you please but their main road is rubbish. We've got a better design.

Burco & Hargeisa have the worst local council & Mayor who are corrupt and care for themselves. borama has the best then Las Anod then Berbera, these councils actually do their job not sit on their assess and collect pay.

Now I know you are a kid that doesn't know anything. Dhegolab was the former mayor he was HY/Xirsi Cismaan.

It's not about stoking division, I am trying to prove it's not a state. It's not representative of the people at all and is one clan habar awal. A state is based on laws and agreements, district zoning, tuulo zoning, city zoning, nomadic zoning, sharing based on constituency and then representing those people based on laws and shared govt policies. It's got nothing to do with darod boogmeyman dividing isaaq, it's to show your clan will disappear in the near future if things continue how it is. I won't sit there supporting someone who is daarood at the expense of my people, how do u sit there dying with kaneeco on ur face and being IDPS in bosaso, dont u see something wrong?

U wanna hear your own habar jecle people saying they treated better in puntland as IDPS then jeegaantu treat them? they get a life and earnings in puntland. U wanna see the video?
I wanna

These kids try and make burco like galkacyo, or SL like somalia:drakelaugh: only online can their ambitions bear fruit

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
1 women full of tribalism making a little recording during the wet season in the poorest parts of east burco is not going to change anything.
I’ve been to boosaso and people live in worse conditions.
Burco has good town planning, no water issues, all the main roads are asphalt. There are more banks, money transfers, restaurants, shops, hotels in burco than all Puntland villages combined. This showes who has money.
Even the capital garowe when I was there all the hotels were full of isaaq people getting a passport.
If I was from Puntland I would stay quiet, because the hotels in garowe would be empty without isaaq people trying to get a passport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending