East Burco community and So call Dervishes clan gave their daughters to the English men

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you believe what an old man said from the media, there are hundreds of videos in youtube dissing your clan, wax kasta la iskama rumaysto niyaw.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
So you believe what an old man said from the media, there are hundreds of videos in youtube dissing your clan, wax kasta la iskama rumaysto niyaw.

Maybe he is right. He says Basbaaso lives in London now. Ask the Hj elders May be she is well know. Ask around and If it is true I’d like to ask her why she fucked English gaal

Bohol

VIP
Only two women fucked from Somaliland region? that is not many. The colonial regime of Italy had thousands of kids in south Somalia.

Saalax Bidaar

Only two women fucked from Somaliland region? that is not many. The colonial regime of Italy had thousands of kids in south Somalia.
Yeah despite the false rumors , Northerners were very anti colonial and very strict culturally

Bohol

VIP
Yeah despite the false rumors , Northerners were very anti colonial and very strict culturally

I think the number is higher since there was hundreds of British soldiers in Somaliland region however those 2 had kids (Basbaso and the other lady). So that is why they stand out.

Saalax Bidaar

I think the number is higher since there was hundreds of British soldiers in Somaliland region however those 2 had kids (Basbaso and the other lady). So that is why they stand out.
So There were Smidh lovin’ Xaarlimos back then too?
Damn

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
This is fake news, no evidence and does not even seem realistic.
When somaliland was signing the treaty with UK. The main part of the treaty was
1. You can’t marry out women
2. Your women can’t give birth in our land

The treaty can be found at the British library kings cross, London.

Don’t forget the British were in SL for over 70 years, no such thing was recorded. So I’m not going to believe some fake news now.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"

Don’t forget the British were in SL for over 70 years, no such thing was recorded. So I’m not going to believe some fake news now.

Bohol

VIP
@Saalax Bidaar what does basbaso mean by the way? basbas as in chilly? or

basbousa-with-qashta-recipe.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

There are always exceptions.It was forbidden love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts