East Africans don’t want Somalis in the EAC

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Vocational training, of course, but I do not want further emigration of our youth; I am of the view that we have got one of the greatest outbound brain drain, imagine if we exacerbate it with further emmigration.
we already have plenty businessmen in these nations. imagine somalia dominating the telecommunications industry in these nations with a massive a market. we already have a lot of barriers for trade. we can also be the bridge for the africa and the eastern world. inshallah what ever is written will happen

Concerns with this:
Africans moving to Somalia going after fishing, farming, and potentially diluting our ethno structure. Culturally, I am predicting Somalia will be an African country in 50 years, and no longer a Muslim nation, and not with a single language.

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
we already have plenty businessmen in these nations. imagine somalia dominating the telecommunications industry in these nations with a massive a market. we already have a lot of barriers for trade. we can also be the bridge for the africa and the eastern world. inshallah what ever is written will happen
You see it all these guys hating are just scared of change. This benefits us the most we will carry on dominating these EA markets :gaasdrink: