East african thread gets Bantus heated

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true tho. East Africa=cushtic features for those that brag about being east African. It does include Kenya Sudan and Tanzania

TooMacaan

VIP
Nope not at all. Why so serious I think most of the guys on this thread are trolling about their hate.:icon lol:
Yea, some are trolls..but if you think they're all kidding... :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:; just check some of the threads on here about bantus. Personally I think it's great to be proud of one's own ppl-- sporting a superior outlook ~on the other hand~ just leaves a bad taste, is all.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Yea, some are trolls..but if you think they're all kidding... :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:; just check some of the threads on here about bantus. Personally I think it's great to be proud of one's own ppl-- sporting a superior outlook ~on the other hand~ just leaves a bad taste, is all.
Yh some niggas like @TheMadMullah have an obsession with Bantus for some reason. I have no issue with the Madows.

People realize there will be eventual admixture between Bantus and Somalis over the years and fear it because it will erase many Cushitic features. But its inevitable. North Africans couldn't stop it and neither can we. No need to fret over an inevitability

Yes, exactly what I was implying.:dabcasar:
In fact, why stop there?? Since being considerate= being a cuck...
Bantus should colonize us !
We could learn a thing or two from them

We don't buy your faux fellowship. Then again, you could be one of those qabilists that condemn certain Somali tribes but hand over their daughters to an ajnabi just for being Muslim? :ulyin:
Why doesn't that "certain" tribe marry their own women?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
People realize there will be eventual admixture between Bantus and Somalis over the years and fear it because it will erase many Cushitic features. But its inevitable. North Africans couldn't stop it and neither can we. No need to fret over an inevitability
:gucciwhat:Why do you only post about the Somali phenotype or genetics

TooMacaan

VIP
Gonna give up that easily sxb?? A little too nihilistic for my liking. We need to have a Cushitic takeover of our own lol; instead of defense mode though, we need to go on offensive. Breeding out bantu features won't be an easy feat ngl; with these recessive genes, nature is def. not on our side. Maybe we can try the Cushitic Colonization Preservation in white countries...? or just breed more in the West?:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts