East african thread gets Bantus heated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
bantus now want you to be ashamed for looking better than them z3zrULC

bantu dragon :deadpeter:

I guess they have similar noses (dragons and bantus)
Nacladyahay don't ever disrespect dragons like that again:gucciwhat:
Bal eeg:noneck:
308ab769adc53e902fa4c08fc200fc97--funny-people-pictures-pictures-of.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
why cant a horner say they are east African? its not her fault bantu look like dhaqaxyo
Horners are East African but we're not the whole of East Africa. Her tweet/representation is kinda misleading.

When the girl includes Sudan (which is not East Africa) but excludes other nations which are part of East Africa, it's pretty obvious a certain look is being prioritized (which is fine, but why call it East African...when a more accurate term is available?). It's only twitter so it's not worth that much outrage imo, but I can see where the non-Horner East Africans are coming from [since this happens to them over and again].

Horners are East African but we're not the whole of East Africa. Her tweet/representation is kinda misleading.

When the girl includes Sudan (which is not East Africa) but excludes other nations which are part of East Africa, it's pretty obvious a certain look is being prioritized (which is fine, but why call it East African...when a more accurate term is available?). It's only twitter so it's not worth that much outrage imo, but I can see where the non-Horner East Africans are coming from [since this happens to them over and again].

Its because many people like thin facial features which Horners have. When people talk about East African beauties they usually mean the Horn not Uganda. When people talk about beautiful Ethiopians they talk about the Afro-Asianic people not the Southern peoples.

waraabe

Your superior

so east African tag should never be used by the horners?

Someone gets it :2tjlv3e:

I think the only way for us to get over this superiority we have is to be more inclusive to our bantu brothers
We should do more intermarriges between bantu and somali ( bantu men + somali women)
The bantu gene is storng so we will all look bantu
Because thats the one thing the white man fears the most
my 2 cents
:kanyeshrug:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate

I think the only way for us to get over this superiority we have is to be more inclusive to our bantu brothers
We should do more intermarriges between bantu and somali ( bantu men + somali women)
my 2 cents
I see what you're doing
:lolbron:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Let me educate you xoolos. East Africa is Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi. Easterern Africa is from Sudan to Tanzania. The horn is Somalia, Djibouti, Ethiopia and Eritrea. Class dismissed nacalaa

The thread title wasn't "All East africans" but simply East africans.

TooMacaan

VIP
Its because many people like thin facial features which Horners have. When people talk about East African beauties they usually mean the Horn not Uganda. When people talk about beautiful Ethiopians they talk about the Afro-Asianic people not the Southern peoples.
Again, that's fine-- people have their preferences. And it's true that East African is usually meant to describe the Horn [due to pop culture], but that doesn't make it wholly accurate. Why contribute to the misrepresentation instead of correcting it? Better to say North East Africa Appreciation Thread.

so east African tag should never be used by the horners?
Nah, not what I said:bell:. Horners can use it, but we can still do that without excluding the rest.

The thread title wasn't "All East africans" but simply East africans.
Yea but it's obvious what that means:comeon:. It's like having a Somali Appreciation Thread but only including certain clans...then saying 'the thread title wasn't "ALL Somalis"'. No one would accept that excuse. It's misleading.

TooMacaan

VIP

my 2 cents
Yes, exactly what I was implying.:dabcasar:
In fact, why stop there?? Since being considerate= being a cuck...
Bantus should colonize us !

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

my 2 cents

We don't buy your faux fellowship. Then again, you could be one of those qabilists that condemn certain Somali tribes but hand over their daughters to an ajnabi just for being Muslim? :ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending